Headed to the 2015 Easter Jeep Safari? Want to "test drive" our new RS5000x shock?

07JKSahara

Haha everyone was taking pics when they saw you. I was scared maybe you didn't know what you were doing. :eek:

Shocks road pretty well actually. It was hard to tell on the trail since I was at 8 pounds for over a week but on the ride home they felt great too.

Thanks for the service Matt and Rancho!!

Bumping this up... Shocktember/Shocktober is upon us.

Adam, I think you've been running these for a couple months. Can you tell me what you think about the 5000s? I am between 5k and 9k Adjustable. Obviously, the adjustable is nice, but I'm really not sure I would ever adjust them and the price difference is material. I have RK triple rates on a 4 door, but possible swapping to 3" Plush rides....

So, what's say you.:yup:

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Bumping this up... Shocktember/Shocktober is upon us.

Adam, I think you've been running these for a couple months. Can you tell me what you think about the 5000s? I am between 5k and 9k Adjustable. Obviously, the adjustable is nice, but I'm really not sure I would ever adjust them and the price difference is material. I have RK triple rates on a 4 door, but possible swapping to 3" Plush rides....

So, what's say you.:yup:

The 5000's are good. I don't notice much of a difference between them and the 9000's with the teraflex coils. Unfortunately I didn't run the 9000's with the RK coils. Personally I would get the 5000's and save the money.

07JKSahara

The 5000's are good. I don't notice much of a difference between them and the 9000's with the teraflex coils. Unfortunately I didn't run the 9000's with the RK coils. Personally I would get the 5000's and save the money.

Appreciate it. I think I'll do just that.

Thanks Adam.

Top Bottom