VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-1]

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Woohoo. I needed an inspirational Jeep video and Wayalife delivers.

Looked like a great time with some very mild Jeeps.

Way to go Cindy and Eddie and of course JEEP

Jimbo

MOAB Part 1

Back in the good ol' days, the engineers over at Jeep had a long standing tradition of taking a week off of work, during the Month of May and spending it out in Moab. It was a NO work, NO stress week of wheeling with family and good friends and only vacationers need apply. Unfortunately, this tradition was shelved for a number of reasons and for the better part of 10 years but in 2017, our good friend Jim Repp, the Vehicle Development Manager for Wrangler, decided it was high time to bring it back to life. After all, when wheeling is in your blood, there are times when you just have to head out to the promised land, off the clock and of course, in your own rig. As luck would have it, Cindy and I were invited to join them and in video series, you'll get to see some of the fun we had with the heart and soul of Jeep! This first part in a 2-Part series highlights our run out on the Poison Spider Mesa and Metal Masher Trails. We hope that you enjoy our presentation. :cool:

WIN WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!
If you missed out on our last WAYALIFE Shot Glasses Giveaway, you now have another chance to WIN a pair for yourself! All you have to do is post up a response on this thread and you will automatically be entered into our new drawing. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced next Sunday. You will not have to be online to win. :)

attachment.php

Loved the video - great scenery, good music, and awesome Jeeps (and people)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie and Cindy, thank you so much for taking us along on your outstanding vacation ride in Moab. What a blast hanging out with great friends and ribbing each other along some of the funnest trails in the country.

Your amazing video reminds me of so many fantastic trips I have had over the years. Glad the red Jeep guy and his wife were OK. He was a great sport about it.

Last year at Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks one of our guys broke his transmission just before dark just past the wedge. I got to do the trail out to get tools and more people back in to the broken side by side and back out in the dark. What a blast, plus we rolled through town at 1:30 AM to get back to the Condo. That made for a long day on the trail. Guess we should have taken a wielder so we wouldn't have broken...

Your Video Adventures are the bomb!!! :clap2:

You know, we were out there at the same time! While it is a bummer that a guy in your group suffered a break down and one that kept you on the trail late into the night, it is funny how those are some of the BEST trips :crazyeyes:

We're so glad that you enjoyed our video :blush:

Looks like a great trip! Moab never disappoints :thumb:

Oh yeah, Moab is the promised land for sure.

Fantastic video as always. Great to see such a great collection of unique rigs out there also. Even had some Georgia representation :D:D

That's right, Dave Logan is in charge of the old iron over at Omix-ADA and they're out in Gerogia! :cool:

Nice video, awesome scenery and some fun looking wheelin.

Thanks! It was a ton of fun having guys out there with some stockish old iron and wheeling them like they mean it. :yup:

Great video !!! Loved every second !

Thank you, we're so glad to hear it :)

Great job, really like the supercharged YJ, all you needed was a flat fender to round out the selection jeeps.

You know, there are guys that do wheel out there in flat fenders and totally stock - as in, no roll bars or anything. A good friend of ours is one of them and the stuff he does is NUTS :crazyeyes:

Very nice! I'm dying to get back to Moab.

Guess it has been a while for ya :yup:

Another great video!

Thank you :)

Cool video, thanks for sharing! Moab is on my list of places to visit.

It is a must for all Jeepers :yup:

Really enjoyed the video as always! Makes me sad that I won't get to go to Moab in my tj..

You'll just have to do it in your new JK :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! So want to make it out to Moab!

Do it sooner than later. If you wait too long, you may miss your chance.

Awesome video, made my evening.

Thank you, so glad to hear it :thumb:

Great video eddie can't wait for it to be complete. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks! We're definitely working on part 2 now. :yup:

Woohoo. I needed an inspirational Jeep video and Wayalife delivers.

Looked like a great time with some very mild Jeeps.

Way to go Cindy and Eddie and of course JEEP

Awesome, glad to hear we delivered what you were needing :D

Loved the video - great scenery, good music, and awesome Jeeps (and people)

Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it.

Moab, friends and wheeling. Never ever gets old.

Nope, it never does. The perfect recipe for a good time :cool:

jesse3638

Hooked
Awesome video as always! Who needs big budgets and state of the art equipment? Eddie, Cindy, Costco and a handycam continue to make yet another great video. Thanks again for taking us along. Lisa and I were out there earlier this year, unfortunately no jeep, and definitely want to get out there with it soon. Though it has a hemi and AWD I don't think the Durango would have made it..haha. Possibly late October or early November if we can swing it. I'm looking forward to part 2.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yet another very well done video! Great job!

Thanks Adam, we really appreciate it :blush:

Great videos

Thank you.

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing!

We're so glad you liked it :)

Can't wait for part 2

Awesome video as always! Who needs big budgets and state of the art equipment? Eddie, Cindy, Costco and a handycam continue to make yet another great video. Thanks again for taking us along. Lisa and I were out there earlier this year, unfortunately no jeep, and definitely want to get out there with it soon. Though it has a hemi and AWD I don't think the Durango would have made it..haha. Possibly late October or early November if we can swing it. I'm looking forward to part 2.

LOL!! I'll bet you could have taken it out on Hell's Revenge. If I recall, there was a guy who took a Crown Vic out on it before :crazyeyes:

Thanks for the kind words about our video. We always try to do our best with what we've got :)

Fantastic video. We hope to make it out there some day. Thanks for sharing!

Glad you liked it and you really do need to get out there.

Graywolf

Great Vid, thanks for all the work it takes to do that and sharing it with us. After watching I am going to have to call my Jeep friends and plan a run to Moab. Its been 2 yrs since we have been and I am ready to go again. We have been talking about going during Easter Safari but not sure if dealing with the crows is worth it. I know you guys have been to it, what is your take on the crowds. It just seems to me that it is something we need to do at least once. Sorry old man rambling again. Thanks again for all the hard work and sharing with us.

geOrge

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great Vid, thanks for all the work it takes to do that and sharing it with us. After watching I am going to have to call my Jeep friends and plan a run to Moab. Its been 2 yrs since we have been and I am ready to go again. We have been talking about going during Easter Safari but not sure if dealing with the crows is worth it. I know you guys have been to it, what is your take on the crowds. It just seems to me that it is something we need to do at least once. Sorry old man rambling again. Thanks again for all the hard work and sharing with us.

geOrge

If you're with a small enough group, the crowds aren't too bad during EJS and in some ways, can be a lot of fun. If you're with a pretty good size group, it can be a hassle for sure especially in town like when going to a restaurant. For me personally, I typically have to go to EJS because of work but I prefer being there off season. It's nice to be out there when you can have the whole place to yourself. :cool:

HoosierWolf

Just had a chance to watch the video. Love it! Thank you both for all the work you do on these and sharing them with the rest of us. :thumb: I saw on youtube that you have several more videos in the works right now. As always I'm really looking forward to them! :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just had a chance to watch the video. Love it! Thank you both for all the work you do on these and sharing them with the rest of us. :thumb: I saw on youtube that you have several more videos in the works right now. As always I'm really looking forward to them! :beer:

Glad to hear you liked the video and you know we always have projects in the works. :cool:

Top Bottom