Badlands Indiana February 16th

wjtstudios

Hooked
Just an FYI, the forecast is now calling for 5-8” of snow on Friday there in Attica, Indiana. Depending on how the weather shifts, we could be in for a lot of rain or snow making it a bit more interesting for the run down from Detroit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Also, make sure everyone brings a flag if you have one. I have an extra I can bring too or you can by one there. Clutch, I hope to remember not to drive off this time with it....

wjtstudios

Hooked
Ill be there also, where can I get this flag you speak of?

They have them for sale at the park, I’ll be needing to get one also.

Glad you guys are going to make it. The weather keeps flipping from 5-8" of snow to a little bit of rain. Short of a foot or more of snow between Detroit and Attic, I'll be there.

I'll still throw an extra flag in just in case some one needs one or forgets.

metalic

Hoping I can make it
I may have a prior commitment I'm waiting to see how it plays out and also a little on weather. A two and a half hour drive in the snow with a trailer isn't that fun

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hoping I can make it
I may have a prior commitment I'm waiting to see how it plays out and also a little on weather. A two and a half hour drive in the snow with a trailer isn't that fun

Sounds good. I’ll PM you my phone number before the trip. You can just shoot me a text if it works out.

I’m not going to be trailering down there because of the snow. I’m just going to drive it, not worth the risk.

Hope to see you there!

Top Bottom