JKUR Needs a New Home

Trail JK

Oh man...

Memories light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories of the way we were...

Wish you the best on the sale! Great Jeep there!

IMG_0431.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
It will be easier to drop coin on the JL when the JK isnt staring me in the face every day just sitting there.

And there are few mild built JLs rolling around town now. So mine rolling stock is giving me the itch. Lol.

My daughter wants a Jeep for sure. It may not be a Wrangler, but it will be something we can still hit dirt in. And I’m looking forward to that day. [emoji106]

That’s the plan. Just turning the page, not closing the book. It does have a sad element, won’t lie. My daughter told me tonight “that will always our first Jeep.” [emoji22]
Tell me about it, Good thing is Alex also feels like the JL is lacking based on others see she's. So got a few things happening very soon lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Tell me about it, Good thing is Alex also feels like the JL is lacking based on others see she's. So got a few things happening very soon lol

I mean, it’s not competition, but it’s hard not be jealous of the soccer moms right now. Lol. Most of the JLs I see now have some sort of modifications. Way more than the JKs I saw.

benatc1

Hooked
I mean, it’s not competition, but it’s hard not be jealous of the soccer moms right now. Lol. Most of the JLs I see now have some sort of modifications. Way more than the JKs I saw.
Haha, I almost wonder if it's one of those subconscious things where you always happen to see what's really on your mind..I will agree though, I think more and more people are getting mopar mods off the lot

JAGS

Hooked
Thought I’d post up a few pics in this thread. Don’t get me wrong, it’s also a bad ass grocery getter.

IMG_5577.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_4175.jpg

IMG_5129.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Added a few items to the list that I neglected/forgot had been upgraded. Specifically a deep cycle batter and the Currie HD Tie Rod.

I still need to go through my misc parts/spares items. But that won’t be for a couple weeks till I have time to search through the garage.

List price holding at $31k even with the new items.

JAGS

Hooked
Still for sale wayalifers. If you or someone you know might be interested, please reach out. I have more pics and some throw ins not posted in this thread yet. Certainly get your $$ worth.

JAGS

Hooked
New week, a new bump. Who knows someone? Send em my way. Let’s make a deal. $31k is a sweet deal and many extras. [emoji106][emoji41]

jesse3638

Hooked
New week, a new bump. Who knows someone? Send em my way. Let’s make a deal. $31k is a sweet deal and many extras. [emoji106][emoji41]

So tempting especially considering my step son has really taken a liking to driving mine...haha. GLWS

JAGS

Hooked
I missed this while traveling...I hope someone finds a good home for your rig...

Thanks Ed. [emoji106] Time to turn the page and build up the JL. My daughter want a compass or renegade. The JK would be stuck collecting dust, which would be a shame.

Agree, hope it finds a good home.

Top Bottom