Random Photos

Byte

So, this happened tonight. It's officially hard top season up here... I mean winter. :(

Had the front tops off for the first time today! Was 75deg at 13,000 ft all day so I took advantage of it. 65mph on the highway after the sunset was a bit chilly...so yeah almost slip'n slide season! :icon_crazy: Can't wait to see how many people hit the ditch the first snow morning.

Lance628

Had the front tops off for the first time today! Was 75deg at 13,000 ft all day so I took advantage of it. 65mph on the highway after the sunset was a bit chilly...so yeah almost slip'n slide season! :icon_crazy: Can't wait to see how many people hit the ditch the first snow morning.

Two hours drive north of my house got 4 inches of snow last night [emoji20]

jeeeep

Hooked
found this at my front door...we have several cats that roam the neighborhood and i'll put water out every now and then, guess this is a thank you

bird.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
2020 Jeep wrangler - Jeep brand gets bought out by John Deer

View attachment 169838

HAHAHA Love it! And we'd all be jumping over each other to buy the damn thing!!! Think of the possibilities!
A PTO like the old CJ's used to have and a you could put an excavator attachment on the back. You'd never get stuck!
Bring it on!

Could also dig holes to bury birds....and cats...

And its red too!

Ddays

Hooked
Got home to Western Pa this afternoon only to find myself in the middle of a friggin blizzard. :icon_crazy:
Sorry, no pics because I was crying too hard to focus the camera.

HAHAHA Love it! And we'd all be jumping over each other to buy the damn thing!!! Think of the possibilities!
A PTO like the old CJ's used to have and a you could put an excavator attachment on the back. You'd never get stuck!
Bring it on!

Could also dig holes to bury birds....and cats...

And its red too!

Let's not forget air ride seats too

Top Bottom