Red rigs gather here...

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Thanks for all the comments on the wheels yeah I'm glad I picked the bully pros. I'm really loving them. Gunna hate to get my first scratch. Aha

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks for all the comments on the wheels yeah I'm glad I picked the bully pros. I'm really loving them. Gunna hate to get my first scratch. Aha

Those are really nice looking wheels. To get over the first scratch syndrome take a hammer out and whack one of the rings. At least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing where in the hell the ding came from!

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Those are really nice looking wheels. To get over the first scratch syndrome take a hammer out and whack one of the rings. At least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing where in the hell the ding came from!

Hahahhaa that's funny ok I'll do it if you do it to your slabs [emoji38]. No I'll let the first one be by a rock. Love your wheels by the way. Your jeep is looking really nice.

Ddays

Hooked
Hahahhaa that's funny ok I'll do it if you do it to your slabs [emoji38]. No I'll let the first one be by a rock. Love your wheels by the way. Your jeep is looking really nice.

LOL Hell no! They're too pretty!:bleh:
Really though, I love them but can't wait to get them scratched up cause I'll know I had a blast putting those scratches on 'em!

Back at ya bud!

Top Bottom