I probably make more money than half the people on this site.

Torrin

I had no clue this site has turned into a bunch of fucking douche bags

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Man, you are right on. Douchenozzle central around here lately. But then all of the active members post memes and make fun of the douchebags that look for free/discounted stuff on their first post and the dbag whines a bit, then leaves. It is starting to work here, as we are on the whine phase of this journey.

haydensjeep

I’m not looking to get anything for free lol Just thought I would roll the dice and see if someone have one laying around the garage, fuck it, I will delete the thread. I probably make more money than half the people on this site since we are all being arrogant fuck heads on here

WJCO

Meme King
I had no clue this site has turned into a bunch of fucking douche bags

Lol, you've been a member here for over a year without a single contribution, then on your first post you come here asking for a discount on someone else's shit. Who's the douchebag?

I probably make more money than half the people on this site since we are all being arrogant fuck heads on here

6a47ee5aa5886ae2e49176fed4bee21e414e482a8ed6de02d784cdcb0934ba8c.jpg

Brute

Hooked
I’m not looking to get anything for free lol Just thought I would roll the dice and see if someone have one laying around the garage, fuck it, I will delete the thread. I probably make more money than half the people on this site since we are all being arrogant fuck heads on here

That’s rich...and I doubt it...

Seahawkfan

Hooked

If you are including your EBT card. We don't have a chance. WINNER. Arrogant! Pot meet Kettle!

Yeah maybe you do maybe you don’t, but it doesn’t sound like you made any of that money following rules but then again, us “poor” people know how to read. Guess money can’t buy everything.

Top Bottom