Az group

USMC Wrangler

Would love to have a thread for upcoming trips in AZ. Fairly new to the area and not to familiar with any trails. I’m North Mesa.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you plan anything, post it up here.

I’ve never made it to any trails up that way yet, but want to. My current schedule only allows for trails close to home or on Fridays.

Although not everything is listed, this book will give you a great start. https://smile.amazon.com/Guide-Arizona-Backroads-4-Wheel-Drive-Trails/dp/1934838195

I’m hoping to get up to the NE side of Tucson in the next month for a trail or two. I’ll post my plans when I can solidify them.

Got2fishon

Looking for a trail ride Saturday

Looking to do a trail around Table Mesa on Saturday or Turkey Creek trail (back way to Cleator).

Got2fishon

Meet up or trail ride Saturday

Anyone interested in getting together for a meet and greet or a trail ride something close to Phoenix?

JeepCacher

Hey all...just checking into the AZ group. Been on many runs with WOL over the years out of CA but several years ago we got busy with my son playing baseball and going into high school and moved to AZ. He's graduated and off to ASU so we're looking at getting back into the Jeepin' world. Been working on the Jeep the past month getting it ready. Looking forward to hooking up.

1022191813.jpg

Got2fishon

Meet and greet plus a trail ride possible

Anyone interested in meeting up for coffee or breakfast in Phoenix? And possible do a local trail afterwards.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Hey all, I'm out in SoCal and we are considering a trip to AZ for some wheeling. We'll likely be thinking of a mid to late January trip. We really like the more hard core trails. Anyone interested in a couple of runs?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Hey all, I'm out in SoCal and we are considering a trip to AZ for some wheeling. We'll likely be thinking of a mid to late January trip. We really like the more hard core trails. Anyone interested in a couple of runs?

If you make it within a few days of New Years I’ll come along. I’m from AZ but living in TX and visiting Phx for the holidays

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
If you make it within a few days of New Years I’ll come along. I’m from AZ but living in TX and visiting Phx for the holidays

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Thanks for that but I'm planning on going on the WAL New Years run and that is typically right about the same time.

Hey... maybe the NY run will be in AZ.. two birds. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

KTime

Hey, im new to WAL. Im in the east valley and am looking for some people to wheel with. Anyone going out anytime soon? Im down to go wherever.

Top Bottom