2017 SEMA JStar Camo Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

shawnebell

Trying to figure out the point to your post in trying to sell people on Currie axles on a thread that has nothing to do with Currie or its axles. [/url]

Oh, shoot. I thought this was a place to discuss Jeeps - in particular the JStar Jeep that's at SEMA right now.

I'm not sure why you are okay with trying to sell people on the Currie tie rod, but it's not okay for me to reference the very first paragraph in the post that started this whole thing ("That being said, there's still a couple of big, flashy Jeeps and this camo bedlined one by JStar Auto Group was one of them but at least, it was running a set of Currie RockJock axles."), and put up some pictures from the build of that particular jeep.

The thread does have to do with Currie, Currie RockJock axles, and even - thanks to you - Currie tie rods.

Good talking with you, have a great day!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh, shoot. I thought this was a place to discuss Jeeps - in particular the JStar Jeep that's at SEMA right now.

I'm not sure why you are okay with trying to sell people on the Currie tie rod, but it's not okay for me to reference the very first paragraph in the post that started this whole thing ("That being said, there's still a couple of big, flashy Jeeps and this camo bedlined one by JStar Auto Group was one of them but at least, it was running a set of Currie RockJock axles."), and put up some pictures from the build of that particular jeep.

The thread does have to do with Currie, Currie RockJock axles, and even - thanks to you - Currie tie rods.

Good talking with you, have a great day!

Just trying to figure out who you are exactly but apparently you built the jeep and have ties to it. Might want to reference the rules of the forum before you go spouting off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

shawnebell

Just trying to figure out who you are exactly but apparently you built the jeep and have ties to it. Might want to reference the rules of the forum before you go spouting off.

Nope, I didn't build the Jeep, and it's pretty clear that you're not trying to "figure out" anything. You're just an internet bully, and figured you'd choose me as a target. So I'm going to just go ahead and block you. Buh bye!

WJCO

Meme King
Nope, I didn't build the Jeep, and it's pretty clear that you're not trying to "figure out" anything. You're just an internet bully, and figured you'd choose me as a target. So I'm going to just go ahead and block you. Buh bye!

Read the fucking rules and have some respect. Glad they have a block button so you can have a safe space. Block me too if this offends you.

Top Bottom