Windrock Run November 16-18

Coop

Caught the Bug
I can’t wait to see you wheel the shit out of your 2 door there!!

For sure, I was just looking at the cabins too. I think that’s the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well I got things rearranged and looks like I can make it! I also booked a small cabin #8, so I can accommodate a jeeper or two.
They do still have cabins available but I would not wait too long.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Oh shit. Hope you got out alright.

This trip is going to be awesome!

That’s the way you have to do this part of 15. This is midway, tuck your mirror and turn into the wall. He is past the big rock climb that turns most people away, it looks nastier than it is. He’s got another rock climb coming up that doesn’t look as bad, but it’s very slick rock coated in lots of rubber.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Well I got things rearranged and looks like I can make it! I also booked a small cabin #8, so I can accommodate a jeeper or two.
They do still have cabins available but I would not wait too long.

You’ve made my day! Would you mind leading us down the trail??

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Sounds like I’d be on the sightseeing tour, seems relaxing, #noton37s

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am hanging with you Mark, on the bright side I watched a video of a stock 2 door Willys edition do the badge of honor trails 26, 16, 51. But did watch some extreme trail videos from there looks like rock sliders will get a work out.

Sullivan

Windrock is great. Been there a few times. Couple quick things to be aware of.
1) trails are a bit of a drive up the mountain. So plan to bring food and water and be out for the day. The park is HUGE. 73,000 acres.
2) If it’s wet, the trails get much harder. Especially trail 40, 40a and 41. They can be gnarly and take you all day to go a few short miles if wet.
3) Cabins at Windrock campground are great.
4) make sure you are registered. Campground or park office is where u can register. They will check you.

Top Bottom