Hey Dynatrac, my wallet is ready. You know what to do.

boardsurfer

Congrats. Can’t wait to see them installed. Are you doing it yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes, I'll install them myself. I could have gone with the front 44 and rear shafts, but I would need someone to install all of that along with gears and rear locker, etc.. I figured I could save a little longer and put that labor money towards a whole axle that is pretty much bolt-in and I could do it myself. I hope that isnt a bad assumption. Im just a dude in a garage with fairly basic tools. Might have to call in a few local favors. :)

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Yes, I'll install them myself. I could have gone with the front 44 and rear shafts, but I would need someone to install all of that along with gears and rear locker, etc.. I figured I could save a little longer and put that labor money towards a whole axle that is pretty much bolt-in and I could do it myself. I hope that isnt a bad assumption. Im just a dude in a garage with fairly basic tools. Might have to call in a few local favors. :)

Congrats[emoji1303]

Judesign

Caught the Bug

No bad assumptions. It will feel 10x better doing it yourself and you will know YOUR jeep better when it’s done. Just have fun and take your time. Looking forward to the progress [emoji482]

WJCO

Meme King

Congrats! That thing will be a beast. Hit me up, I'll be happy to help. I have a few extra cans of pink spray paint, we can pimp this shit out! :rock:

boardsurfer

Ha ha ha ha! That's awesome! We'll be closed Friday, but come Monday you give us a call and we'll be happy to make Christmas come early for you!

Thats what Im talking about. Talk to you Monday.

Doug you keep your damn spray paint away from my Pro Rocks. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom