Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

DMF

We went out to Chariots Canyon to shoot some guns and cruising around through the hills looking for wild flowers.

20190330_193910960_iOS.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
My jeep went to junior prom last Saturday. I didn't take it, but my step son asked and of course I said yes. We spent the morning cleaning it out and giving it a good wash.

It was purely coincidental his girlfriend's dress and his tie matched it..haha.

IMAG3069.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
My jeep went to junior prom last Saturday. I didn't take it, but my step son asked and of course I said yes. We spent the morning cleaning it out and giving it a good wash.

It was purely coincidental his girlfriend's dress and his tie matched it..haha.

View attachment 326265

Really cool. My girlfriend had the same dress only shorter which my mom made for her and it was the same color as your jeep which matched my shirt. Oh man it was over 15 years ago.[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Better than a limo any day!

That’s awesome...

Really cool. My girlfriend had the same dress only shorter which my mom made for her and it was the same color as your jeep which matched my shirt. Oh man it was over 15 years ago.[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah he really likes driving it. I tried to convince him to take the tops and doors off but he didn't think his girlfriend would like that very much...haha.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Haha my son loves pretending to drive. He’s only 2 and knows how to start the Jeep [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

At 2 my son figure out how to turn the key on on my dads golf cart and then he stood on the accelerator and leaned back on the seat. Drove it straight into a tree about 15’ in front of him. Thank god he was perfectly fine, just scared. But a total dad fail leaving the key in the cart out of the ignition, learned my lesson. They pick up everything just by watching.

JKbrick

At 2 my son figure out how to turn the key on on my dads golf cart and then he stood on the accelerator and leaned back on the seat. Drove it straight into a tree about 15’ in front of him. Thank god he was perfectly fine, just scared. But a total dad fail leaving the key in the cart out of the ignition, learned my lesson. They pick up everything just by watching.

Is that on video [emoji23][emoji23]

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Butters took me out to SMORR again this past Saturday.
RutRoh.jpg
Lots of ruts after all the rain we've been getting in Missouri.
Rocker Knocker lived up to it's name and pulled some mounting bolts through the pinch seam and body; I guess I'll be retiring my cheap sliders and getting something a bit more robust...

Top Bottom