2017 SEMA GONEKED Bedlined Blue Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

JAGS

Hooked
Sorry, yes, this rig is running Nitto's. Not that it matters but they are made by Toyo but I digress. As mentioned, we've been looking at a ton of Jeeps and even more wheels and tires. I'll be sure to correct my post :)

You've clearly lost a step. Maybe it's time to consider that retirement home. [emoji23][emoji23]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are doing an amazing job!!! This is my first WAYALIFE/SEMA and I had NO idea it was going to be like this.... and the show hasn't even started yet! .... U :rock:

LOL!! Thank you. We're glad that you've been enjoying the coverage and we'll try to be more careful :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You've clearly lost a step. Maybe it's time to consider that retirement home. [emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah, Chris was just telling me how old I am - this because I couldn't go drinking with him tonight as I've still got a lot of work to do and need to be at the show at 6am tomorrow.

JAGS

Hooked
Yeah, Chris was just telling me how old I am - this because I couldn't go drinking with him tonight as I've still got a lot of work to do and need to be at the show at 6am tomorrow.

Im sure Chris will find a tranny to keep him company downtown. SEMA little itchy. Lol.

so ignoring the fact that this is a horrible example of these types of suspensions, why would anyone want to run these to begin with? Are there any benefits to these setups?

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
That’s insane innovative being that it’s s homemade lift but maybe couldve thought out the ground clearance of the brackets and figured out the driveline issue I couldn’t run without a front driveshaft on daily basis

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkris

Love how whoever built this has 2.5 inch spacers on top of what looks like Teraflex 4” coils amongst the long arm fuckery going on. This undoubtedly was built more for looks than practicality.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom