Popping in 4wd....looking for advise.

BaddestCross

I have not. I honestly doubt it will make the noise with zero load on the front end, but it's worth a shot. I'm pretty lost at this point and seriously considering rebuilding the transfer case.

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Just curious if it's the driveshaft itself. Didn't catch if you're running stock or not, but mine was popping before it blew.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

WJCO

Meme King
I have not. I honestly doubt it will make the noise with zero load on the front end, but it's worth a shot. I'm pretty lost at this point and seriously considering rebuilding the transfer case.

I used to live down there. Not sure if they're still around, but there was a badass drive line/power train shop called Team Ramco. I always had good experiences with them. May be worth having them take a look at it.

Fridge81

I used to live down there. Not sure if they're still around, but there was a badass drive line/power train shop called Team Ramco. I always had good experiences with them. May be worth having them take a look at it.
I used performance transmission for my 5.13s. Team Ramco is still around. You have piqued my curiosity though. Not too many people know about my area. [emoji3] [emoji106]

Ddays

Hooked
Yes, sir. I did finally figure it out and you are correct, it was the chain. I installed the new one a week or so ago and she's good as new. I've been meaning to post it up, but have been crazy busy. View attachment 340983

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Whenever I see pics of the insides of these T-cases it makes me long for an Atlas.

Top Bottom