The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I guess -26 is the temperature that finally makes my battery crap out... both my truck and Jeep won’t start this morning, I was going to try and jump my Jeep and was SOL
Mine fired up on the second try. Sorry for the rotated pic

Attachments

• 20190304_085448.jpg
    20190304_085448.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 129

Jsouder53

Hooked
Mine fired up on the second try. Sorry for the rotated pic

Glad to hear it started [emoji106] a couple of my co-workers came and jumped me luckily. Ended up getting a new battery this afternoon.

Yep that’s pretty damn cold, I wouldn’t start your car if you left me outside all night either!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know it can’t be good for the engine, but unfortunately I don’t have a choice... I’ll eventually get that block heater installed!

jdofmemi

I guess -26 is the temperature that finally makes my battery crap out... both my truck and Jeep won’t start this morning, I was going to try and jump my Jeep and was SOL

You are giving me flashbacks, and reminding me why I stayed in SoCal after the first winter here😁

Now come summer and 120+ in the desert and I will be ready to join you up there😁😁

Jsouder53

Hooked
You are giving me flashbacks, and reminding me why I stayed in SoCal after the first winter here[emoji16]

Now come summer and 120+ in the desert and I will be ready to join you up there[emoji16][emoji16]

Lol it actually felt great in the sun today! Didn’t feel as cold as it supposedly was. I’m not looking forward to summer with work tho [emoji23] 20* is hot enough

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Looks good! I’m still waiting until I see some 60’s in the two week forecast. None yet [emoji53]

Jsouder53

Hooked
Looks good! I’m still waiting until I see some 60’s in the two week forecast. None yet [emoji53]

Thanks man! Was driving with the windows off and felt great today... looking forward to those topless days lol

I need to get one of those security decks for a little peace of mind

Jsouder53

Hooked
Walked into the store to get dog food, walked out with Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner [emoji23] we got 2 baby turkeys and 4 chicks (for the eggs)

Turkeys Image1556325105.491614.jpg
Chicks Image1556325119.438388.jpg

Top Bottom