What was done to your rig this week?

ThatJeepGuy

Had to put the hard top back on with 12” of snow arriving at my house this week IMG_2231.jpg

Also took it wheeling over the weekend with my neighbor and his JLUR. IMG_5341.jpg IMG_5348.jpg
Got some good pics to laugh at a little. He said “I want to take the hardest line possible and find the limits of this Jeep.”
I’m not sure he actually knew what he was doing... IMG_1917.jpg IMG_1912.jpg IMG_1917.jpg
IMG_1956.jpg IMG_2127.jpg IMG_1937.jpg

Sorry in advance if the pictures are out of order.

WJCO

Meme King

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Just finished up my latest mod.
IMG_1659.jpg
Quite a job but I think it will be worth it. [emoji106]
IMG_1664.jpg

Last edited:
I repaired my window wiper.. the bushing broke and the passenger control arm went limp on me. Instead of paying dealerships low price $220 for whole thing. I spent $50 and bought a brand new control arms from Amazon (would've been great if they included instructions and 2 day shipment with prime, but it was 1 week prime shipment :cheesy::cheesy: ). Got it done and it worked! Hoora!

Monday I picked up my sister from work, and went to UPS to return an item back, I parked my Jeep slightly uphill and left it running, since my sister was with me. I come back, and the gears aren't grabbing for R N D. I turned the car off, and back on, same issue, I looked it up and guess what.. another damn bushings broke on my Transmission Shift Cable. Like c'mon... :rolleyes2: . Went under the Jeep, and found the problem, and had to wait 20-30 minutes for the parts to cool off, and zip tied. Today 10/09/2019 I installed the new bushings I got from Amazon, was pain in you know what.. but I got it working and feels good.

Last edited:

ThatJeepGuy

I repaired my window wiper.. the bushing broke and the passenger control arm went limp on me. Instead of paying dealerships low price $220 for whole thing. I spent $50 and bought a brand new control arms from Amazon (would've been great if they included instructions and 2 day shipment with prime, but it was 1 week prime shipment :cheesy::cheesy: ). Got it done and it worked! Hoora!

Monday I picked up my sister from work, and went to UPS to return an item back, I parked my Jeep slightly uphill and left it running, since my sister was with me. I come back, and the gears aren't grabbing for R N D. I turned the car off, and back on, same issue, I looked it up and guess what.. another damn bushings broke on my Transmission Shift Cable. Like c'mon... :rolleyes2: . Went under the Jeep, and found the problem, and had to wait 20-30 minutes for the parts to cool off, and zip tied. Today 10/09/2019 I installed the new bushings I got from Amazon, was pain in you know what.. but I got it working and feels good.

That shifter bushing is a PITA never breaks at a convenient time

That shifter bushing is a PITA never breaks at a convenient time

I know right!! Especially having my little sister with me and sitting in that parking lot for an hour, i feel sorry for her, but she didn't complain, because i'd tell her she's free to walk home.
The funny part is.. Sunday I went shopping for sockets, bits and some other tools for my jeep in case something break and I can just open my gate and pull everything out from my drawer. What a
perfect timing it was, or i'd be sitting there and waiting for triple AAA to tow it my house.

Top Bottom