• Mojito Green, JL color

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chestnut Brown Metallic, Classic 70's

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Nice wheels! I dig both colors but theres something about the Chestnut that reminds me of a classic CJ.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Got the new 15x12 wheels mounted up and this time put the black walls out. I had spun one tire/wheel around and put it next to another and noticed not only did I like the look a bit better, but the black wall gave the illusion that the tire was bigger than the other one. So that's the way I went. I used the center caps from the old wheels and they worked perfectly.

Also, I had ordered the bumper hoop from Rock Hard and it came in on Friday. I didn't order it with the bumper originally because I wasn't sure if I wanted do that, being that my last two Jeep had hoops. Ever since, the bumper has just looked like it needed it, and it'll give the future winch some level of protection from brush.

I think these were good additions and I really like the way tires look on the wheels as much as the wheels themselves. They stick out just the right amount for my tastes. About as much as a 10 inch wheel on a TJ. Overall I am pleased with the direction it's going.

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Looking good ...I do like the blue with the chrome wheels...but here's another thought; my buddy many years ago had a brilliant metallic lime green CJ5...I never cared for the color on any other vehicle, but on his Jeep it looked great

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
It seems the suggestions on color are split pretty evenly between the blue and the brown. With one vote for green.
Funny thing is there was a Golden Eagle that came in green. It did make me at least consider going with green metallic.
I wonder how it would look in the new Mojito green from the JL line? It would be different, and probably awesome.
Now I have three colors to choose from. :doh:

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
That wheel and tire combo looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! I was a little concerned they might not look as good as the mags style-wise, but I think they look better on this Jeep. And now I have that fat tire look I wanted.

And the slight edge the blue had is steadily growing. You know what? I'm setting up a poll for the fun of it since I have never done it before.

Last edited:
Top Bottom