Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

This is the best espresso I have had but for regular cup of coffee I prefer the silent silencer or the caf.

Attachments

• 15516353248401465602647681684222.jpg
    15516353248401465602647681684222.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 68
DP etersen
How do you like that machine? Been wanting one forever. But once you start researching it’s mind blowing trying to sort through reviews and features. So many options out there now for a good home machine.

Jsouder53

Hooked
This is the best espresso I have had but for regular cup of coffee I prefer the silent silencer or the caf.

That’s the espresso machine I was wanting. My wife went for one that looks “cute” [emoji849] had to make her happy, now she says “I wish I listened to you” [emoji23]

jesse3638

Hooked
That’s the espresso machine I was wanting. My wife went for one that looks “cute” [emoji849] had to make her happy, now she says “I wish I listened to you” [emoji23]

If they only listened to us the first time it'd save us a lot of money...haha

DP etersen
How do you like that machine? Been wanting one forever. But once you start researching it’s mind blowing trying to sort through reviews and features. So many options out there now for a good home machine.

I love this machine it's awesome and they make excellent products and i have most of their product line cause their products are so good and reliable. I'm going to get a bigger one cause we use it so much and drink a lot of coffee.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I love this machine it's awesome and they make excellent products and i have most of their product line cause their products are so good and reliable. I'm going to get a bigger one cause we use it so much and drink a lot of coffee.

I’ve just started shopping for a new one, looking at the oracle. I’m sick of our smeg lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Changed my BRCC subscription up a little. Kept CAF as the staple but decided to go with “the best of BRCC” choice for the second bag to be shipped. This time it was Fit Fuel. Will let you know how it is tomorrow when I brew it.
IMG_0351.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Changed my BRCC subscription up a little. Kept CAF as the staple but decided to go with “the best of BRCC” choice for the second bag to be shipped. This time it was Fit Fuel. Will let you know how it is tomorrow when I brew it.
View attachment 326888
I've always had the best of BRCC. We have the 4 bagger and its always fun to see what you'll get. I've never had the fit fuel thought. Wonder if I'll be getting it too this month. I bought it for my brother in law for Christmas he seemed to really like it.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
I’ve got a bag of the Freedom Roast and a bag of Just Black coming later this week! Can’t wait to try both of these. We’ve been really liking Gunship lately but time to switch it up

jesse3638

Hooked
I’ve got a bag of the Freedom Roast and a bag of Just Black coming later this week! Can’t wait to try both of these. We’ve been really liking Gunship lately but time to switch it up
Gunship and AK47 are both good light to medium roasts. Currently I'm working now Just Black and will be on to Texas freedom roast. That's the cool thing about the best of BRCC. it's always changing

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
View attachment 326888

Gotta say I’m super impressed with with blend. Recently I have been more into dark roasts cause of the flavor. This fit fuel blend is a medium blend but it’s PACKED with flavor. Super smooth as well. Highly recommend it

Top Bottom