What problems does your Jeep have this week?

BaddestCross

Seriously, how do you F’k up a spacer??? I have some Teraflex spacers, and have had no problems, but I’ll be damned if I would buy them again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I removed the front TeraFlex spacers my Jeep had when I bought it and they didn't seem to have any damage BUT the rear bump stop extensions that I didn't remove are cracking. I need to find a replacement for them before they snap in half. 😬

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

JES

One of the times I’m glad to live in Michigan, no testing and no checks. So the issue you’re having is it won’t let you do an o2 readiness test?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Tell me about it. The emissions testing is a crock. Not an issue per say, the computer hasn't hit it's data points to report the O2 and evap.system checks as ready. The drive cycle requires driving at a certain speed for a duration for a number of cycles while singing Taylor Swift.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Tell me about it. The emissions testing is a crock. Not an issue per say, the computer hasn't hit it's data points to report the O2 and evap.system checks as ready. The drive cycle requires driving at a certain speed for a duration for a number of cycles while singing Taylor Swift.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app
New Taylor Swift or the old stuff?

nbunga

Caught the Bug

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Just got mine back from the dealership. It had an oil leak at the crank shaft seal, and the upper and lower oil pan seals. It's crazy how happy I was to pick it up, this morning!

Sent from my Etch A Sketch

pcheck62

jeepsheets

Bought my first Jeep this week. Brought it home Thursday, drove it to work Friday. Filled it up with gas and it wouldn’t start. Now it’s at my mechanics shop. Fuel filter, fuel pump, fuel line, plugs, who knows. So far, Jeep ownership is awesome.
And when I get it back I get to fix the loose steering column.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MikesJeep

Bought my first Jeep this week. Brought it home Thursday, drove it to work Friday. Filled it up with gas and it wouldn’t start. Now it’s at my mechanics shop. Fuel filter, fuel pump, fuel line, plugs, who knows. So far, Jeep ownership is awesome.
And when I get it back I get to fix the loose steering column.

Welcome. If you can make it through this, you'll feel like you have yo fix everything. Good Luck!

Sent from my SM-J727V using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedPool

Heading home from work yesterday and everything went nuts. Started bucking, lights on the dash, no acceleration. Luckily, I was maybe 200 yards from the dealership. I parked it in the service lane, dropped a key in the box and left. Get a call this morning and find out that a wheel speed sensor went out. No biggie, change it. My guy then starts explaining that when checking it out, he finds fluid leaking from one of the shocks and he would be happy to sell me some new ones and put them on. Yeah, right. On a positive note, I got my sensor replaced and the oil changed.

Now I need to find a way to get the shocks I want without the wife using one or 4, to beat me half to death.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
The weld on the back of my stock resonator is completely broken, jeep sounds like a crappy import with no muffler. Going to move my evap canister and put in a full sized muffler and dump it before the axle.

WJCO

Meme King
The weld on the back of my stock resonator is completely broken, jeep sounds like a crappy import with no muffler. Going to move my evap canister and put in a full sized muffler and dump it before the axle.

With the fearless way you drive off-road, I can't see how that happened.

Clowe

Unit bearing is going. Rusted to hell. Half shaft is seized to the unit bearing..... Ordered a new half shaft. The jeep is from CT originally, but is this normal? Is there something I can do to keep it from happening again. Do they make dust caps? IMG_20180121_124027.jpg IMG_20180122_220508.jpg IMG_20180122_220534.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Unit bearing is going. Rusted to hell. Half shaft is seized to the unit bearing..... Ordered a new half shaft. The jeep is from CT originally, but is this normal? Is there something I can do to keep it from happening again. Do they make dust caps? View attachment 290722 View attachment 290723 View attachment 290724

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Do you have an air chisel? When you put those together put antisieze on everything!

Top Bottom