King of the Hammers 2018

Exodus 4x4

Hung out up on Chocolate Thunder for awhile and met Bubba and Tom for a hot minute in between recoveries. Nice to put faces to screen names even if it was quick!

View attachment 292629

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Man I’m real sorry we didn’t have more time to hang out and talk but like you said, it was a hectic day! Hope you had a good time out there cause we sure and can’t wait until next year!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdougherty81

Lol, yep. The guy next to us won an autographed body from Shannon Campbell’s car and kept trying to trade Tom for the axial. Toms just too good of a dad for that though.

Man I should have traded the Axial for the autographed Shannon Campbell body panel. Kids were like "meh" and I had to spend $100 on batteries and a charger. Maybe when they see it going they'll be interested.

FallonJeeper

That raffle was a mad house. People climbing and clamoring over each other for a shirt or hat. I was almost embarrassed to be there.

I didn't win anything, but the Lasernut plaque was a pleasant surprise.
I did win the big Raceline Wheel package last year. They went on the wife's JK.

Exodus 4x4

That raffle was a mad house. People climbing and clamoring over each other for a shirt or hat. I was almost embarrassed to be there.

That went on for so long, I’m not sure if it’s even over and maybe I’m just dreaming. The plaque was a pretty cool touch though.

tdougherty81

Yeah, that raffle was disorganized. Plus it was a long day and taking forever going through it all. Loved the plaque.

FallonJeeper

Lol, that was time I could have spent sleeping. Plus it was cold as hell.

At least I got to eat some of that tri tip this year.

Top Bottom