Tragic night

jdofmemi

Such a shame, but I am glad to hear you and the family are doing well.

Looks like the Jeep did its job keeping you safe, shame it will probably be totalled.

I hope the insurance process goes smoothly for you and you get rolling again soon.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Wow, Josh! Really scary situation. So glad to hear you all walked away from it. Thanks for sharing the story. Melanie said she is impressed at how safe these vehicles are. I agree 100%.

While showing these pics to her this morning On our way to church, some asshole came across into my lane head on and sent us into the ditch to avoid a head on collision in our Jeep. Crazy fuckers everywhere!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Wow man that's crazy to hear. Glad yall are okay. Driving is too scary these days. I'd rather be on the rocks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Angry Aussie

It took a lot of reserve on my part to not go find him. I honestly was so concerned with getting my family out that I wasn't worried about the other guy. Had it hurt anyone in the car with me it could have been a different scene though.

I bet it did. Glad y’all were ok. Had to have been scary and frustrating for y’all.

jesse3638

Hooked
Glad to hear everyone is ok. Really scary right there. Red light runners are getting so bad. It sucks about the Jeep, but material possessions are replaceable, lives however aren't.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Noble Woodsman

Wow glad everyone is okay. Looks like you may be able to salvage most of your aftermarket gear too.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Really sorry to hear about the Jeep! Grateful to hear you and you're family ok. If they total it make sure you grab your badges, that's a nice collection [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

DMF

Sorry to hear this happen. Glad everyone is ok.

Slimebones

Sad thing about last night was it was solid green for at least 5 seconds before I even got to it. I'll definitely have to go through intersections a little differently now

The fact that the light had turned green for five seconds prior, makes this especially ridiculous. Glad you guys are OK. You should buy a lotto ticket!

littlebeas

Those are tough pics to look at. I don’t envy the soreness you’re going to have after that collision. Drives me crazy seeing how many oblivious people are out there. Glad what is most important is okay.

Top Bottom