Random Photos

This dude was just chilling next to the bridge. Sorry was not going to get close enlighten with an object to show the size. Pic was taken at about a 18 inches away. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384062323.311942.jpg

Okinawa wildlife.

R/
Will

StrizzyChris

I've been in the Philippines for a week now, and will be here for about a month. The craziest/coolest thing here, for me at least, is the Jeepneys. There's no public transport system, just these independent Jeeps that are converted into busses and have a bunch of random shit welded or bolted on to them. I'll post more pics when I come back to the US.

1384077019029.jpg

I've been in the Philippines for a week now, and will be here for about a month. The craziest/coolest thing here, for me at least, is the Jeepneys. There's no public transport system, just these independent Jeeps that are converted into busses and have a bunch of random shit welded or bolted on to them. I'll post more pics when I come back to the US.

View attachment 56027

Chris hope you weathered the storm safely.

On the Jeepneys for a truly exciting ride start dropping Peso's in the drivers lap and tell him for every vehicle he passes he get another Peso. We used to do that going from Subic Bay to Anlges City in the late 80's. It is even better after a 12 pack of San Miguel.

Stay safe brother.

If you need anything let me know.

R/
Will

Tackerdown

Banned

View attachment 56027

Over landers ,I finally understand.

Tom

JKbrick

StrizzyChris, you picked the wrong time to be there I'm thinking, was that pic before the storm? I'm assuming since your post was 4 hrs ago you made it through the storm safely, as bad as the tv makes it look here I'm surprised there is cell service or power

Top Bottom