Help with my 'dream' build

dillard09

NP. I saved your information, I'm sure you're super busy so I don't want to bother you with (dumb) questions if I'm still about 1-2 months away from buying -- but when the time comes I'll see about ordering everything I need through you rather than ExtremeTurdRain. Ive researched you on here and online and you have lots of good reviews!

Edit: I will also need someone to help me install everything, which I am sure you do as well. I live in CA so I could potentially ship the jeep on a truck or maybe drive it. I will figure out the logistics closer to when the time comes.
Where do you live in California?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

NP. I saved your information, I'm sure you're super busy so I don't want to bother you with (dumb) questions if I'm still about 1-2 months away from buying -- but when the time comes I'll see about ordering everything I need through you rather than ExtremeTurdRain. Ive researched you on here and online and you have lots of good reviews!

Edit: I will also need someone to help me install everything, which I am sure you do as well. I live in CA so I could potentially ship the jeep on a truck or maybe drive it. I will figure out the logistics closer to when the time comes.

No problem. We are a little busy getting things lined out before we leave for KOH next week.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom