WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Eddie and gang;
Sorry, we'll have to back out of this run. Susan's brother and sister passed away within two days of each other last week and we are still grieving. I hope you understand. We were really looking forward to seeing you all but we just don't have the wind in our sails just yet.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Eddie and gang;
Sorry, we'll have to back out of this run. Susan's brother and sister passed away within two days of each other last week and we are still grieving. I hope you understand. We were really looking forward to seeing you all but we just don't have the wind in our sails just yet.

So sorry Tom.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Eddie and gang;

Sorry to hear Tom. No need to apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Eddie and gang;
That's horrible. Take care of your family. See you on the next one.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Eddie and gang;

So sorry to hear! I’m sure I speak for everyone here that we’ll miss you guys but if there is anything any of us can do, say the word!

Eddie and gang;

Sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with your family.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
So sorry Tom.

Sorry to hear Tom. No need to apologize.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's horrible. Take care of your family. See you on the next one.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

So sorry to hear! I’m sure I speak for everyone here that we’ll miss you guys but if there is anything any of us can do, say the word!

Sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with your family.

Thank you all for the kind words. We have two of Susan's sons here with us and their families. This will go a long ways to cheering her up. All y'all have a very happy new year and we'll see you on the trails.

JAGS

Hooked
Eddie and gang;

Amy and I send our prayers to Susan and family.

Dale72

Hooked
Eddie and gang;
Sorry to hear that. I know What it's like lost one of dad's sisters the end of October and 2 days after the funeral we lost his brother

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepFan

Hooked
Eddie and gang;

Steph and I are so sorry to hear about your loss.

Top Bottom