2016 Best in the Desert - Vegas to Reno the Long Way EVO1 Race Photo Highlights

benatc1

Hooked
This is so cool, Im sure this is a fun and awesome experience for you guys. Pretty awesome to see EVO 1 tear it up too!!

Evil

This is good stuff.

Congrats to Mel and great job to the people in the pits that were keeping him in the race. :thumb::thumb:

ttfhell

Good times. Crazy as always. Sorry we couldn't make it to the finish to see everyone off. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471928476.061185.jpg Zip ties ftw.

GCM 2

Thanks Sucka

Good times. Crazy as always. Sorry we couldn't make it to the finish to see everyone off. View attachment 219052 Zip ties ftw.

Your early sunday morning help crossloading the chase trucks was much appreciated. It was a long drive home after the race, but worth it for the scenery. Also, I am glad I opted out for piloting EVO1 for day 2 of the race, it was great to see Mel III and Mel IV start and finish the whole race together.

Btw, here's a reminder of our 60 mile, out of the way drive, to the creepy hotel.......

image.jpg

Eddie, Cindy, Tessa,

As always, you are a class act! Thanks for being there, thanks for the welder, thanks for the thread with photos. Great to see you all again. ;)

Gadget

Caught the Bug
This would make a great poster for the garage: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471970906.287751.jpg . Almost hate to ask but would there by any chance be a video?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Your early sunday morning help crossloading the chase trucks was much appreciated. It was a long drive home after the race, but worth it for the scenery. Also, I am glad I opted out for piloting EVO1 for day 2 of the race, it was great to see Mel III and Mel IV start and finish the whole race together.

Btw, here's a reminder of our 60 mile, out of the way drive, to the creepy hotel.......

View attachment 219122

Eddie, Cindy, Tessa,

As always, you are a class act! Thanks for being there, thanks for the welder, thanks for the thread with photos. Great to see you all again. ;)

Greg! Long time brother! Hope all is well. I was just wondering the other day where you have been!

GCM 2

Greg! Long time brother! Hope all is well. I was just wondering the other day where you have been!

Due to the location in the world I have been working, I have intentionally not logged into any forums or blogs I'm a part of. The host nation collects on everyone and everything, just did not need my personal information and friends information to be accessed through backdoors by foreign government and their proxies. I have been lurking as a guest, just not posting.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Due to the location in the world I have been working, I have intentionally not logged into any forums or blogs I'm a part of. The host nation collects on everyone and everything, just did not need my personal information and friends information to be accessed through backdoors by foreign government and their proxies. I have been lurking as a guest, just not posting.

Great to see you!! Stay safe !! I figured that was it, but I was still concerned.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Excellent write up! I can only imagine how tired you all must have been after a day like that. I am glad that there were no injuries after those close calls with the welder.

Welcome back!

Good to see you back man, safe travels I hope.

It seems like you have a little party in the back with all that hair these days. Thank you for not letting 3rd world nations know who I truly am too.

:bleh:

Great recap!!!!!

View attachment 219122

Eddie, Cindy, Tessa,

GCM 2

It seems like you have a little party in the back with all that hair these days. Thank you for not letting 3rd world nations know who I truly am too.

:bleh:

Great recap!!!!!

Actually, not a mullet, just all long and hippie like everywhere! Changing up my "physical profile" for an upcoming work trip. As for other nations knowing your identity, well it is hard to not know Mr Awesome!

GCM 2

Excellent write up! I can only imagine how tired you all must have been after a day like that. I am glad that there were no injuries after those close calls with the welder.

Welcome back!

You know, because it was a two day event, it as pretty relaxing as racing goes. Really had fun on this one!

Mix in that ridiculous/amazing beard from a few years back and I wouldn't know you at all with this combo.
And ha, word gets around about me, like zika I guess
:icon_crazy:

Actually, not a mullet, just all long and hippie like everywhere! Changing up my "physical profile" for an upcoming work trip. As for other nations knowing your identity, well it is hard to not know Mr Awesome!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I thought you were lost in baja still.

Top Bottom