Gladiator pricing revealed?

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Looks like some have already taken delivery. Saw on FB Mel ORE has one in his garage.

This is from Road and Track. A little low I would say.
2Capture.PNG

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Looks like the JT is $3,500 more that the JL for all models. I bet in a couple of years once the excitement wears off, the JT will become more competitively priced due to a more competitive midsize truck market. The JL doesn’t have that competition, at least for now. Sounds like the Bronco is coming soon though.

WJCO

Meme King
Pricing sounds about right but still want to see the official number. Our dealer said they'll start taking orders Monday.

Jsouder53

Hooked
That price really isn’t bad!

Sweet...I’d take a year fly fishing from coast to coast, west to east, north to south...

Oh wait, I’m already doing that...

Hopefully you’ll be able to make it to Montana at some point! It’s finally that temperature where I’m willing to do some wading again.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Sweet...I’d take a year fly fishing from coast to coast, west to east, north to south...

Oh wait, I’m already doing that...

That’s living man. Maybe someday. I still got kids in high school and college years ahead.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
This would be my plan: take $40K of the money and drop it off at Off-road Evolution. Take remaining 60K and pay off the thing. Continue to work for the year and take trips as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom