2013 SEMA Show LIVE Coverage

NTRubicon

Does that say JAGS on it? :idontknow:

JAOS. It's a Japanese aftermarket manufacturer best as I can find. No AUS website up as yet, but Google showed a couple of other vehicles they manufacture for (FJ, Pajero, etc)

epiccosmo

AEV Ram Pictures?

I know your not a huge fan of AEV Eddie but could you get a good side profile shot and some up close pictures of AEV's new Concept Ram Pick-up Truck?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I know your not a huge fan of AEV Eddie but could you get a good side profile shot and some up close pictures of AEV's new Concept Ram Pick-up Truck?

LOL!! Please, just because I am not a fan of paying a premium price for a bunch of relocation brackets doesn't mean I'm not a fan of AEV. Last I checked, that make a lot of other products other than lift kits and believe it or not, I am a fan of them.

Having said all that, I will if I come across it.

epiccosmo

LOL!! Please, just because I am not a fan of paying a premium price for a bunch of relocation brackets doesn't mean I'm not a fan of AEV. Last I checked, that make a lot of other products other than lift kits and believe it or not, I am a fan of them.

Having said all that, I will if I come across it.

Haha, Hear you on the brackets as they are easy to destroy.

The truck on the other hand looks impressive. 2500 Dodge Diesel Pick-up with 3" lift & 40's, Yes Please! :thumb:

Thanks!

BlackKnight

who is the manufacturer for the Bumper on the green two door? it looks a lot like a rugged ridge steel one, but wanted to be sure..

Top Bottom