Finally swung for a pair of Dynatracs for my JKU!

TheGreenmachine12,

Thank you for your confidence in Dynatrac. We are very grateful for your business. The diesel looks super clean like a factory install. Congrats on that job well done. Cant wait to see more pics of the job when it's complete.

We are very appreciative of all the folks who commented on the thread. We are humbled.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Enjoy the install! It will be worth a "couple of hours" of work for years of enjoyment.

I'm finding myself with axle envy again...

TheGreenmachine12,

Thank you for your confidence in Dynatrac. We are very grateful for your business. The diesel looks super clean like a factory install. Congrats on that job well done. Cant wait to see more pics of the job when it's complete.

We are very appreciative of all the folks who commented on the thread. We are humbled.

Thank you guys so much! I will be at EJS this year hopefully I will get to meet with you guys. I will be at the Bruiser Conversions booth at the vendors show with my Jeep. Are you guys going to have a spot at the show?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
View attachment 184765 View attachment 184766

Look what showed up today! Install starts on Saturday!

ken-jeong-amp-kate-upton-74089.gif

highoctane

Caught the Bug
What brake rotors are on the PR80?...J8 maybe, or are they from E450?

The ProRock 80 I just ordered say this on the order/quote form, "Complete Heavy Duty J8 Military 13.9" Vented Rotor Disc Brake Assemblies w/Parking Brake".

Top Bottom