WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Eddie - have you found a good exhaust shop in CC? (I was very happy with your recommendation for powder coating by the way...great people and fair price.)

My oldest wants to get rid of the quiet crawler (it isn’t loud enough for him). 🤪 He wants to waste money on some weird-ass muffler called a screamer that is something like $850 for just the muffler. I told him we should go to an exhaust shop first and price out a cat back that’s louder.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Jesus Christ! I need to find a local shop to me now to get my Adams shafts rebuild and possibly have them balanced at the same time.

JDDK

Definitely a lesson learned and at a cost.

I just dug up my last invoice for the brand new 1350 driveshaft that I bought for Moby from my local shop. As you can see here, it just cost $369.90.

View attachment 322595

And, here's what Adam's charged me for two 1350 shafts.

View attachment 322596

Obviously, you'd have to divide that by two but that still gets you $719.95 each. That's almost double the cost!

Now, if these shafts were balanced well, I may not have the heartburn I have now being that I was in a pinch for time. But, for what I paid and for what I got, I can't say I'd ever do it again.
wait! visible proof you don't get all free stuff from sponsors and you even support local shops. take that haters!!!

Abntroop

Honestly, I've been meaning to do this since we moved here. It's just big and heavy and I'd need to get it hang it from the ceiling. I'll have to rent scaffolding and have you come visit sometime so that you can help me install it :D

If you tackle this after Memorial Day gimme a shout, be glad to lend a hand.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom