This guy is a twat,
But this thread is not to be missed.

He wants his Jeep slick,
And he needs your help with his pick.
The bumper must be light,
Because his vagina is so tight,
He needs a LoD from a Donkey Dick!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
OK this was great until the juv-e sputtered forth. But I have to admit I am flattered you took the time to think this up for me. But I have to admit I dont think of you at all. Sorry.:yawn37:

Twist

What you’re missing is that Wayalife is NOT a Jeep forum, it is a FAMILY of like minded individuals who don’t take bullshit and separate fact from fiction. We’re all guests of Eddie on here, and those of us who contribute and are active and honest become more then just guests. When you lash out at one of the core members here, you’ve lashed out at everyone. That’s why you’re getting the responses you’re getting. Insulting anybody, especially a mod like Overlander or WJCO, is a surefire way to have the rest of their “juv-es” fire back at you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Good thoughtful insight. Thanks.

I may be missing what the forum is about elsewhere (I am hopeful REALLY) but this thread is so embarrassing it's comical. I think it started south when your mod made his "comments" and I fired back. So what you say has merit. But honestly I wouldnt change a thing. I pay him and all the compliment of being honest here. I'm sure I didnt see him in his best light or I dont get his personality either, so there is that and you guys do get it.

I do get the circling the wagons posts now, I had my fun with them and the rest but now see them in a different light thanks to you. You need to be a mod. :D

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Since you talk the talk about acting like an adult, lets see if you can walk the walk. Buzz away from this thread and show us all that you are indeed the mature and enlightened individual you claim to be by not needing to get in the last word.
I have strong doubts, but we’ll see...

Twist

Since you talk the talk about acting like an adult, lets see if you can walk the walk. Buzz away from this thread and show us all that you are indeed the mature and enlightened individual you claim to be by not needing to get in the last word.
I have strong doubts, but we’ll see...
As much fun as I have had with the juv-ez here I just had to get away and yap with those in a higher mental pay grade elsewhere. ;) I come back and I see this post schooling me about being an adult. Good chuckle on that. :)

Twist

How about this? Use your skull for a skid plate. I don’t know about weight savings, but it’s certainly thick enough. Nobody’s going to “buzz” away because you say so, you clueless fuck knuckle.

Posting up some of your past "adult-ness" ;)

Twist

I think it could go either way. Really just means he's the first finger to get jizzed on when his owner explodes all over his hand. I'm sure as long as he gets to bask in hot wet glow of self love, the labels don't matter
A proud cognizant moment no doubt. lol

Twist

Ok, you're the inevitable result of retarded siblings exploring their sexuality. If she'd have just swallowed, you wouldn't even exist.
Unfortunately, since she used her sperm infested spit to lube up after blowing her brother, here you are.
Another sampling of where you are a-dolt-wise.

there's more but I think that is enough for the court. ;)

Last edited:

Twist

I know there are a few sophisticated wheelers out there and a few posts on here also mentioned their interest in keeping a rig light as well. This is for them.

I ended up with the Rock Hard step slider. It has 3 mounting points including 3 on each side body (tub) mounts. I didnt want to go with anything body mounted but my fears have been set aside but reading reviews, watching some wheeling locally. They will be plenty stout for the moderate wheeling I intend on doing and it's alleged they weigh 80lbs, so quite a difference between that and the LOD frame mount model. I do however think the LOD is better so I'm not bagging on it.

I know AZExplorer is wishing me good fortune with NOT breaking the front body mounts. :brows: :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I know there are a few sophisticated wheelers out there and a few posts on here also mentioned their interest in keeping a rig light as well. This is for them.

I ended up with the Rock Hard step slider. It has 3 mounting points including 3 on each side body (tub) mounts. I didnt want to go with anything body mounted but my fears have been set aside but reading reviews, watching some wheeling locally. They will be plenty stout for the moderate wheeling I intend on doing and it's alleged they weigh 80lbs, so quite a difference between that and the LOD frame mount model. I do however think the LOD is better so I'm not bagging on it.

I know AZExplorer is wishing me good fortune with NOT breaking the front body mounts. :brows: :thumb:

No one cares.

Ddays

Hooked
Ahh the coward speaks. :clap2: Thinking you probably dont know what sophisticated means and should have dumbed down the post so even you would understand.

Here ya go, it wasn'g meant for you :thumb:

:cheesy: Probably wasn'g meant for me either but you sure as hell ain'g sophisticateg either mang.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Ahh the coward speaks. :clap2: Thinking you probably dont know what sophisticated means and should have dumbed down the post so even you would understand.

Here ya go, it wasn'g meant for you :thumb:

Yeah. You frighten me too death, and I’m sorry, but I probably have a better grasp of the written word, than most.

No one cares, because you are an arrogant jackass, that has worn out his welcome here.

Twist

14592 views And here comes the internet tough guys.

I am perfectly happy with this site and the ads. I am not mad at any of you. I am just pointing out that hypocrisy of some of the members.

So Mods, having a reviewed of the rules.

This is a copy and past of the rules in part:

"You understand that it is your responsibility to be familiar with and remain updated with current WAYALIFE.com Rules and Guidelines. All users of WAYALIFE.com must comply with these guidelines. Infractions of any Rules or Guideline may result in revocation of forum privileges.

You understand that by becoming a member of WAYALIFE.com, you are agreeing that Nevada law applies to any dispute related to your membership and that any such dispute could only be brought in Carson City County, NV.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You are also acknowledging that you have read the term and conditions outlined above carefully and agree to abide by them."

So Mods anyone get any infractions from this thread? I am wondering what the baseline for obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening is on this forum? Can a Mod screen shot an example from this thread that may rise to the occasion of one of the prohibited actions. If there are none. I am cool with that also. Just wondering what the base line is? Is pictures of scantly clad females okay? Is language like whore vulgar? Or are we on page #35 and charging forward........

So all the members referring to woman as a whore and slut in this thread....... Just so I understand the standard, can you post your mom's, wife, girlfriend or daughters social media . Sure would like to know if you have the same standards in your household or if you're just being a keyboard warrior from your safe space. So cast that stone in that glass house. I am waiting for some links. I think that none of you that were throwing the words like whore or slut or any of the other vulgar, sexually-orientated and hateful words around will man up and post links from any social media pages. Pretty sure they will fall back on the rules and say they can't post links as it is a violation of the rules and hide behind their keyboards in their safe place even though many social media sites have been referred to in this thread. Maybe some more little kids stuff like I would say it to your face comebacks will work and cover up the bulling, and hispocery of this thread.

So I will check back in a bit and see how we are doing. I look forward to some infractions that have been laid out to the ones on this thread that have violated the rules, or maybe I will be surprised to find out that not one member that has run their mouth on this thread has any females in their life that have posted a pic in social media like the one posted on this thread. That would be awesome. And hey maybe I will see one of you in the future and you can tell me to my face how hurt and displeased you are with me for pointing how stupid this thread is. Yet, they will not apologize or own their behavior. They will continue to post. I don't think their ego will allow them to stop. Which is good right, for business right. I see more ads, you all see more ads and hey that is good for the site. After I click Submit Reply, I am going to click on an ad. I have some shopping to do anyways.
Right on brother!

I have been here a short time. I came here thinking that the wayalife guy in the video's had class and I enjoyed watching them. Imagine my surprise when reading what gets posted up and the mods seem to be the worst culprits.

I'm like you I dont get even close to being upset, I have fun no matter what I do and that includes making fun of their silliness. It sure doesnt help matters but it appears there is no hope for them especially with mods doing the same.

It just appears that is the way this site is and now I know.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Right on brother!

I have been here a short time. I came here thinking that the wayalife guy in the video's had class and I enjoyed watching them. Imagine my surprise when reading what gets posted up and the mods seem to be the worst culprits.

I'm like you I dont get even close to being upset, I have fun no matter what I do and that includes making fun of their silliness. It sure doesnt help matters but it appears there is no hope for them especially with mods doing the same.

It just appears that is the way this site is and now I know.
No shit? You just now realized that!

Your previous threads didn’t clue you in? Nice avatar.

Top Bottom