Rausch Creek camping and wheeling June 16-18

tonytony9

Hey guys,

My dad and I would love to join you all for the Green/Blue (mostly green) trails. We are both off roading beginners, although have significant knowledge of automotive engineering.

My Jeep Spec:
2008 unlimited x
3inch budget boost
34 inch tires

Dads:
2013 unlimited sport
3inch budget boost
34 inch mud tires

Both have recovery equipment.

Have been off-roading plenty of times before but never have really pushed the jeeps.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey guys,

My dad and I would love to join you all for the Green/Blue (mostly green) trails. We are both off roading beginners, although have significant knowledge of automotive engineering.

My Jeep Spec:
2008 unlimited x
3inch budget boost
34 inch tires

Dads:
2013 unlimited sport
3inch budget boost
34 inch mud tires

Both have recovery equipment.

Have been off-roading plenty of times before but never have really pushed the jeeps.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Will get you added to the list now

Buster3479

Wife and I would like to join in for blacks and reds. It's looking pretty full, is the 2nd group a go?. We'll be up 2 weeks before for Krawlin for Cops, so the rig will be ready this time!

Are there camp sites nearby the ones you reserved? We usually stay at a hotel there, but I'd give a real campground a try.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wife and I would like to join in for blacks and reds. It's looking pretty full, is the 2nd group a go?. We'll be up 2 weeks before for Krawlin for Cops, so the rig will be ready this time!

Are there camp sites nearby the ones you reserved? We usually stay at a hotel there, but I'd give a real campground a try.
We stay at the echo valley camp ground which was posted in the first post. We use the primitive sites down by the creek. I think there was still some right next to the three I grabbed.

As for the second black group, I'm not sure. Hinrich has been keeping tally so maybe he will be able to answer
Please put me down for green/blue
Will add you now! Looking forward to seeing you again

Andy5160

Hooked
We don't like you and your kids Andy! [emoji23][emoji23]

You have a preference on what group you wanna be in?

Yeah I figured something is off since you did not answer my text two days ago!
How can I get back in the circle of trust ????
I prefer something other then greens and blues but let's see how second group forms. Jerry might do few greens with his Doughter so I can alternate with him. And the kids I don't know. Are they mine or Will's???

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah I figured something is off since you did not answer my text two days ago!
How can I get back in the circle of trust ????
I prefer something other then greens and blues but let's see how second group forms. Jerry might do few greens with his Doughter so I can alternate with him. And the kids I don't know. Are they mine or Will's???

Ah shit my bad! I thought I replied lol [emoji28]

Ok so we can add you to the blacks group then.

Idk I hear you guys keep switching custody so I'm just as confused as you

ak49

I am starting another group if there is enough interest, seems like no one wants to run easy trails :thumb:

Can you add me to the second group of black/red.

I may only be able to wheel on 16/17. Most likely stay at a hotel.

Andy5160

Hooked
Ah shit my bad! I thought I replied lol [emoji28]

Ok so we can add you to the blacks group then.

Idk I hear you guys keep switching custody so I'm just as confused as you

Ok it seems we sorted it all out, not sure about the kids part :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Can you add me to the second group of black/red.

I may only be able to wheel on 16/17. Most likely stay at a hotel.

Added you both to the second list.

Top Bottom