Fine dust in air intake tube

USMC Wrangler

I have a k&n one on my WJ and have used one on other street cars with open aftermarket filters. It definitely works. You can visually see the dirt and grime stuck to it compared to the filter itself. It's much finer mesh than the metal screen on the filter media.

Ok. Maybe I’ll be a guinea pig for this on my factory intake for the $10.

Did they tell you you were missing a shock?

IMG_0401.jpg .

I only mentioned the air intake stuff just cause it was going with the theme of this thread. But no they didn’t mention my shock, bent drag link, missing steering stabilizer, basically everything else on their multi point inspections.
So far as to not even top off my GD washer fluid.
IMG_0396.jpg .

Are you ready for this? Get a load of this shit. Yes this is the dry non reach around fucking I received. Pic cause no one would believe me if I told them. Price for all this....
IMG_0399.JPG .

That’s including a $100 off coupon they gave me. Hahaha

BaddestCross

View attachment 318830 .

I only mentioned the air intake stuff just cause it was going with the theme of this thread. But no they didn’t mention my shock, bent drag link, missing steering stabilizer, basically everything else on their multi point inspections.
View attachment 318831 .

Are you ready for this? Get a load of this shit. Yes this is the dry non reach around fucking I received. Pic cause no one would believe me if I told them. Price for all this....
View attachment 318832 .

What the fuck? You paid it?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
View attachment 318830 .

View attachment 318831 .

View attachment 318832 .

Gtfo! What did they do? You could have rebuilt your shocks for that. Lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
View attachment 318832 .

I love the $208 for "Misc. Charges." What the fuck did they use $200 dollars worth of that they couldn't list on the actual invoice.

Sent from my SM-P550 using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
View attachment 318830 .

View attachment 318831 .

View attachment 318832 .

I would have fucked you for free. Just ask👍

Anyone care to chime in or take bets on how this will play out?

IMG_0402.jpg

My gut feeling is I’m screwed. The classic he said, she said.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
It’s that kinda party now 🎉🎉🎉

They better refund something, or they will tell you to bring it in again.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Has anyone tried using the “pre-filter” material like this on the factory JK intake? Maybe attach it with a bungee of some sort?

View attachment 318829

This ^^^^^ over the air box intake. Also try applying a thin layer of grease around the air filter seal. Yes it will be more to clean when changing it out. Might keep the dirt out, I know this is what we would do when racing Baja.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

View attachment 318830 .

View attachment 318831 .

View attachment 318832 .

Jesus Christ. That's a rip-off even if they had done the work.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom