I believe I’ll find another forum.

longarmwj

Wow, sounds absolutely disgusting. Reminds me of a time in Italy when a associate co-worker took me out for a traditional Italian meal of boiled tongue and burrow, yup, donkey meat. Oddly enough it was followed with one of the best desserts I’ve had in my life, raspberry gelato ball with a hard chocolate shell topped with espresso.

It’s something I don’t eat often. Maybe twice a year.

I love tongue. Lengua tacos are some of my favorites. Never had donkey. I’d try it though. I’m a foodie. I love exploring cultures through their foods. Sometimes you find stuff that’s mind blowing good, and other times you find stuff that makes your stomach churn. Like Colombian cow eye soup. That was a one and done for me

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Never tried one but I am sure I’ll love it if you make it for me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry, never gonna happen :crazyeyes:

Things we’ve learned from this thread:

-1,000,000: menudo is a topic for debate

No debate. Nope. Uh-uh. Sorry, not sorry.

Wow, sounds absolutely disgusting. Reminds me of a time in Italy when a associate co-worker took me out for a traditional Italian meal of boiled tongue and burrow, yup, donkey meat. Oddly enough it was followed with one of the best desserts I’ve had in my life, raspberry gelato ball with a hard chocolate shell topped with espresso.

Oddly enough, Lengua (beef tongue) tacos are friggin awesome.

Edit - LOL, we're on the same page with Lengua! :thumb:

Last edited:

cody_ca

It’s something I don’t eat often. Maybe twice a year.

I love tongue. Lengua tacos are some of my favorites. Never had donkey. I’d try it though. I’m a foodie. I love exploring cultures through their foods. Sometimes you find stuff that’s mind blowing good, and other times you find stuff that makes your stomach churn. Like Colombian cow eye soup. That was a one and done for me

When this thread turned into food truck convo my first thought was lengua tacos. I love them!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
IMG_8035.JPG

I acknowledged I broke the forum rules multiple times? Your response was back handed, so one man talking to another I do not believe oh would have spoke to me like that face to face, I believe you would have been a little more respective and not hide behind these responses. I never said my feelings were hurt? Quite the opposite, you are the one acting like your feelings are hurt. I tried deleting my post but couldn’t figure out how haha again I am sorry that I disrespected the the forum I fully realized I fucked up, I was simply saying I didn’t like the way you decided to go about telling me.

Not sure why you quoted me above, especially since it had nothing to do with our conversation?

Let’s review:

IMG_8036.JPG

Now you finally get it, I guess. Good!

As far as the face to face shit, I can tell you that you wouldn’t have walked up to me and my Jeep at the grocery store or at my home and asked if I would want to buy your used parts, just because I have a Jeep? I think not. What I write on this forum is no different than what I would say to any other stranger knocking on my door trying to dump their shit. Hurt feelings are not possible for me since I have no clue as to who you are.

Like I said in my original post, if your only reason for being here is the pedal your take-offs, then your stay will be short.

If you’re interested in becoming a contributing, active member then this might be the place for you. Balls in your court.

cody_ca

No I wouldn’t have you are correct. As I didn’t do on here.. I posted in the for sale thread and you decided to put your two cents in. I realize I messed up man but no one asked you to buy my shit ($800 Mopar head lights) if you want to make them out to be shit parts.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
No I wouldn’t have you are correct. As I didn’t do on here.. I posted in the for sale thread and you decided to put your two cents in. I realize I messed up man but no one asked you to buy my shit ($800 Mopar head lights) if you want to make them out to be shit parts.

My advice is to just stick to your apology and quit trying to downplay it or rationalize it. You fucked up, apologize and move on by contributing here.

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Yup, I put my two cents in and obviously you’re still offended by that. By posting, you actually did ask everyone on this forum to consider your offer. Also, it shouldn’t take a genius to get that “shit” is meant figuratively, although I wouldn’t call $450 a great deal for those lights, but that’s just my opinion.

Another opinion is that you’re just not going to make it here. The chip on your shoulder won’t allow you to fully accept the fact that you screwed up, so why don’t you make good on your prior statement and spend your time elsewhere.

A.J.

Pozole is way better than menudo. I'll take the hominy over tripe any day of the week. Love home made tamales too. We even made some strawberry tamales a couple times. Sooooo good!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I acknowledged I broke the forum rules multiple times? Your response was back handed, so one man talking to another I do not believe oh would have spoke to me like that face to face, I believe you would have been a little more respective and not hide behind these responses. I never said my feelings were hurt? Quite the opposite, you are the one acting like your feelings are hurt. I tried deleting my post but couldn’t figure out how haha again I am sorry that I disrespected the the forum I fully realized I fucked up, I was simply saying I didn’t like the way you decided to go about telling me.

Learn the English language retard. Then fuck off.

longarmwj

Pozole is way better than menudo. I'll take the hominy over tripe any day of the week. Love home made tamales too. We even made some strawberry tamales a couple times. Sooooo good!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve heard of desert tamales but have never found anywhere to try them!! A guy I used to work with would always bring in tamales that his wife would make. She was born in South America and made some of the best tamales ever. The chicken verde ones were deceptively spicy.

Top Bottom