LoD Offroad JLU Build

Erockhopper

You sold me on that Mopar lift, and I already loved the Destroyer rock Sliders that were on my JK, so they are going back on for sure!

We hope you don't mind that they will be frame-mounted for the JL Wrangler ;) They will still be bolt on, just more sturdy, so have no fear!

You sold me on that Mopar lift, and I already loved the Destroyer rock Sliders that were on my JK, so they are going back on for sure!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
What is the chance you will offer an aluminum version of the rear bumper? I love the design.

Unfortunately due to the price, difficulty, and durability issues of producing offroad products with aluminum, we are sticking with steel only for now.

What is the chance you will offer an aluminum version of the rear bumper? I love the design.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
LōD Offroad;1038339 said:
Unfortunately due to the price, difficulty, and durability issues of producing offroad products with aluminum, we are sticking with steel only for now.

Thanks for the answer.

JLU Camera Relocation

Greetings once again fellow Jeepers!

We are very happy to announce the development of our unique rear view camera relocation kit/mount for the Destroyer Series rear bumper and tire carrier! It retains your stock Jeep camera function and location in the center of the wheel, and also allows the independent, parallel use of the tire carrier swing arm for maximum versatility and adaptability. Designed with ease of install and durability in mind, the camera is mounted in a robust shell that is easy to assemble and will provide increased protection over the stock plastic housing! See the attached photos, and stay tuned for more updates and great products!

- LoD Product Design and Engineering

v2Am21.md.jpg
v2ApBj.md.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
LōD Offroad;1060409 said:
Greetings once again fellow Jeepers!

We are very happy to announce the development of our unique rear view camera relocation kit/mount for the Destroyer Series rear bumper and tire carrier! It retains your stock Jeep camera function and location in the center of the wheel, and also allows the independent, parallel use of the tire carrier swing arm for maximum versatility and adaptability. Designed with ease of install and durability in mind, the camera is mounted in a robust, protective shell that is easy to assemble and will provide increased protection over the stock plastic housing! See the attached photos, and stay tuned for more updates and great products!

- LoD Product Design and Engineering

Great idea. Awesome.

We hope that everyone is having a productive and adventure-filled summer! We sure have been! We have also been filling the Destroyer Series lineup of tire carrier parts and accessories, and we made a little illustration to show what is now available for the JL Wranglers :)

xsfEOp.md.jpg

Hello readers,

We have developed, and will soon be releasing, an add-on bike rack for those of you who wish to stay mobile, and take your bike on your adventures! It holds two bikes comfortably, and attaches securely and conveniently to the Destroyer tire carrier trail rack setup. It allows you to carry everything you normally would, but with two bikes added into the mix, and allows the user to operate the tailgate without having to remove anything off the back.

DSC04527.jpg
DSC04535.jpg
Open.jpg

Last edited:

Jsouder53

Hooked
That is awesome! Will it be available for the JK destroyer as well? Might have to invest in that in the spring if so!

jesse3638

Hooked
LōD Offroad;1088856 said:
Yes it will. Its an easy bolt on attachment to any Destroyer Tire Carrier with a Trail Rack. It will work with both the JL and the JK.
Not sure the difference on the destroyer and signature series but would this work with the signature series trail rack? Any plans to make a larger one which could accommodate 4 bikes?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom