Back in the day I did kill folks for a living

jkuone

I’m planning a run to Redcone the 22nd , up and out Radical Hill , etc be on trail by 7:30am..probably last time to get up there before the snow flies. I’ve wheeled with some of you peeps long time ago, when we ran Barbour forks and Ute creek etc. you guys are more than welcome to come along if you wish to..

Originally posted here:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/28055-All-things-Colorado

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

jkuone

All things Colorado

I’m planning a run to Redcone the 22nd , up and out Radical Hill , etc be on trail by 7:30am..probably last time to get up there before the snow flies. I’ve wheeled with some of you peeps long time ago, when we ran Barbour forks and Ute creek etc. you guys are more than welcome to come along if you wish to..

No takers huh.. hmm...my rig has changed radically for the best , haven’t updated my profile so . That’s that, haven’t been on this site for years, that said don’t really need to .lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jkuone

It’s apparent that the Colorado chapter of Wayalife just want to get drunk and party . Nothing has changed in years.. how funny , boardsurfer, 8hroads , the whole lot of you .

WJCO

Meme King
No takers huh.. hmm...my rig has changed radically for the best , haven’t updated my profile so . That’s that, haven’t been on this site for years, that said don’t really need to .lol

It’s apparent that the Colorado chapter of Wayalife just want to get drunk and party . Nothing has changed in years.. how funny , boardsurfer, 8hroads , the whole lot of you .

I apologize for the entire Colorado "chapter" that we've failed to meet your needs. I'm in the process of tossing my kids and mortgage overboard to accommodate you. See picture below. Give me about 2 hours to get this shit back together so we can attempt a night run to help you out with your self absorbed Jeep addiction. Don't worry about any technicalities, I'm on beer 5 and don't really give a fuck.

IMG_20180913_195348.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! Seems to me like the only thing that's apparent is that nobody wants to wheel with you. Just sayin.

boardsurfer

Maybe if you didnt have a trail head time of 730, on a trail at least an hour and a half from most us you would get some takers. And I dont drink. Fuck off.

Seriously. Red Cone is by far my favorite trail, but Im not getting up at 530 to do it.

Ddays

Hooked

It’s apparent that the Colorado chapter of Wayalife just want to get drunk and party . Nothing has changed in years.. how funny , boardsurfer, 8hroads , the whole lot of you.

"Hmmm. I wonder why no one wants to wheel with me? Well, I haven't participated for years, so I think I'll try and insult the whole fucking community & see if that will get 'em all to go." :2thumbsup:

Dumbass.

longarmwj

"Hmmm. I wonder why no one wants to wheel with me? Well, I haven't participated for years, so I think I'll try and insult the whole fucking community & see if that will get 'em all to go." :2thumbsup:

Dumbass.

Wait, so all I have to do to get people to wheel with me is stop posting for a while, and then insult people and I'm in!?

Damn, I've been doing it all wrong!

Ddays

Hooked
Wait, so all I have to do to get people to wheel with me is stop posting for a while, and then insult people and I'm in!?

Damn, I've been doing it all wrong!

Yep, we can all learn from the master of human interaction, Sensei jkuone :yup:

jkuone

Oh my god finally got some response, awesome, I used to be a asshole. But I just realized that I’m still a asshole and wheel more than you guys , Last time I wheeled with H8roads ; boardsurfer , Greg Cooper was on trail . We’ve wheeled many times since. You guys can talk all the trash you want to . But no time is to early to go Jeepin . Unless your to hung over , in that case your a danger and not safe . I’ll just leave that there. Peace...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Oh my god finally got some response, awesome, I used to be a asshole. But I just realized that I’m still a asshole and wheel more than you guys , Last time I wheeled with H8roads ; boardsurfer , Greg Cooper was on trail . We’ve wheeled many times since. You guys can talk all the trash you want to . But no time is to early to go Jeepin . Unless your to hung over , in that case your a danger and not safe . I’ll just leave that there. Peace...

IMG_2626.JPG

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You used to be an asshole, now you’re a pussy. At least you’re moving up.

jkuone

I apologize for the entire Colorado "chapter" that we've failed to meet your needs. I'm in the process of tossing my kids and mortgage overboard to accommodate you. See picture below. Give me about 2 hours to get this shit back together so we can attempt a night run to help you out with your self absorbed Jeep addiction. Don't worry about any technicalities, I'm on beer 5 and don't really give a fuck.

View attachment 310405

And to think I was the one to give you heads up on the camp asshole at MSV/Coney Flats couple years ago. Shame , shame

Top Bottom