What was done to your rig this week?

A.J.

New track bar ( Crown OE ) and finally changed out my old beat up Rancho drop brackets and factory control arms to Synergy fixed length arms. Managed to hit myself in the face with one of the arms while I was at it. Should have a nice shiner by tomorrow. Success though. Tightened up the front end nicely. [emoji16][emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
New track bar ( Crown OE ) and finally changed out my old beat up Rancho drop brackets and factory control arms to Synergy fixed length arms. Managed to hit myself in the face with one of the arms while I was at it. Should have a nice shiner by tomorrow. Success though. Tightened up the front end nicely. [emoji16][emoji4]

When are you getting rid of that 30?...

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
oil pressure

Changed out the oil pressure sensor, oil, oil filter, diesel filter, accessory belt and idler and tensioner pulley ......... good to go!:blush:

A.J.

When are you getting rid of that 30?...

When it breaks. The longer it holds up the better axle package I can afford. I should have jumped on your take offs from Brute. The little dirty 30 just keeps on going! 5.13's Artec truss, RCV's and air locker. I made every mistake before I found Wayalife. Could have had a pr44 at the very least, but if it ain't broke?..

Five-N9ne

Took a ball peen hammer to my header Y pipe so I could clear a front driveshaft because of the snow. Haven’t gotten my daily ZJ back up and running yet so the 5.9 had to suffer a few days in the salt.

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya

Top Bottom