VIDEO - MOBY in MOAB : Pritchett Canyon Jeep Trail / CHEWY HILL

JAGS

Hooked
I honestly am loving these short clips. It's like a little time machine each vid. An awesome start to an epic day! Seemed so much harder in person. Kinda weird though, you didn't stall. [emoji6][emoji23] Lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And that one with the broken winch and locker. Who goes to Pritchett with no winch and no locker.

Seriously!! Who does that?! :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

I honestly am loving these short clips. It's like a little time machine each vid. An awesome start to an epic day! Seemed so much harder in person. Kinda weird though, you didn't stall. [emoji6][emoji23] Lol.

LOL!! Guess I didn't hit a rock hard enough :D
Good times and glad that you and Amy were able to join in on the fun!

Awesome clip! Love the different angles. [emoji41] Crazy trail!

Thanks! We're still working on an older project but look forward to getting to work on this one. Gotta get some Air Ray action going :D

JAGS

Hooked
Seriously!! Who does that?! :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

LOL!! Guess I didn't hit a rock hard enough :D
Good times and glad that you and Amy were able to join in on the fun!

Thanks! We're still working on an older project but look forward to getting to work on this one. Gotta get some Air Ray action going :D

Ray and I will teach you some shit! [emoji23][emoji23] Really though, you just need to get out and wheel more. [emoji6]

Amy and I had a blast and hope we can do it again soon. [emoji106]

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Man, that v8 sounds nice in Moby. Cant wait for the day mine gets one, still got some time before that one happens though! LOL.

Thanks for sharing the clip. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ray and I will teach you some shit! [emoji23][emoji23] Really though, you just need to get out and wheel more. [emoji6]

Amy and I had a blast and hope we can do it again soon. [emoji106]

:cheesy: That's for damn sure! I really need to get out more and hope you and Ray can join me :cool:

Man, that v8 sounds nice in Moby. Cant wait for the day mine gets one, still got some time before that one happens though! LOL.

Thanks for sharing the clip. :thumb:

Truth be told, it can be real hard getting back behind the wheel of Rubicat after driving Moby around. :crazyeyes:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Just love big American V-8 power! Thunder on the top end and they start making good torque as soon as the key is turned. Great clip!:yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These clips have been awesome! Hope you keep them coming!

Glad you've been enjoying them. For sure, we have plenty more and will keep on posting them and other clips until we can release the new series we've been working on :yup:

Damtall55

Moby makes obstacles look SO EASY!! I know drivers and spotters help, but damn that thing is beast!! Thank you for all the little clips and giving us a chance to share in your world!! :clap2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Gnarly.

Bring on the new series

Working on it even as I type this :D

Moby makes obstacles look SO EASY!! I know drivers and spotters help, but damn that thing is beast!! Thank you for all the little clips and giving us a chance to share in your world!! :clap2:

LOL!! Moby is getting up there in the years but he's still got it where it counts. Glad you enjoy our clips :cool:

Top Bottom