What was done to your rig this week?

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Well i finally went an picked up a soft top . Nothing special just a factory one came across a deal that was just to good to pass up 20170803_120340.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app sorry for the cloudy pic but I kinda broke the lens on my phone dunno how the fuck I did it ..

MrEmmDubya

I bit the bullet and purchased a pair of JW speaker 8700 Evulution J headlights........Wow, they are amazingly bright. Absolutely a fantastic upgrade.

Attachments

• 20170803_234726.jpg
    20170803_234726.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 223

Shelby73

Went Old School

I spent the last week and went old school style, and wet sanded all suspension parts as well as all the pinch seems on both sides and the back, I than removed all the Krawl Works stickers. After that I masked the Jeep and repainted everything Flat Black and Semi Gloss Black and repainted the Poison Spyder Diff plates mango Tango, along with the PSC piston. Jeep looks brand new again, and this was the last project for this year, and now it's time to enjoy Sarge.I also took the 50 cent band straps off the shocks and reservoirs and installed the billet Fox Shock clamps. What a difference it made, they are definitely a more solid and look so much better. Used lock-tight for extra added protection:beer: IMG_2424.jpg IMG_2428.jpg IMG_2432.jpg IMG_2456.jpg ] IMG_2464.jpg IMG_2472.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2456.jpg
    IMG_2456.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_2461.jpg
    IMG_2461.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 241

Wisco..ZJ

I spent the last week and went old school style, and wet sanded all suspension parts as well as all the pinch seems on both sides and the back, I than removed all the Krawl Works stickers. After that I masked the Jeep and repainted everything Flat Black and Semi Gloss Black and repainted the Poison Spyder Diff plates mango Tango, along with the PSC piston. Jeep looks brand new again, and this was the last project for this year, and now it's time to enjoy Sarge.I also took the 50 cent band straps off the shocks and reservoirs and installed the billet Fox Shock clamps. What a difference it made, they are definitely a more solid and look so much better. Used lock-tight for extra added protection:beer: View attachment 271660 View attachment 271661 View attachment 271662 View attachment 271663 ] View attachment 271666 View attachment 271667

That thing looks amazing[emoji7][emoji91] Nice job[emoji106]

97 ZJ-
Wisco..ZJ

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I spent the last week and went old school style, and wet sanded all suspension parts as well as all the pinch seems on both sides and the back, I than removed all the Krawl Works stickers. After that I masked the Jeep and repainted everything Flat Black and Semi Gloss Black and repainted the Poison Spyder Diff plates mango Tango, along with the PSC piston. Jeep looks brand new again, and this was the last project for this year, and now it's time to enjoy Sarge.I also took the 50 cent band straps off the shocks and reservoirs and installed the billet Fox Shock clamps. What a difference it made, they are definitely a more solid and look so much better. Used lock-tight for extra added protection:beer: View attachment 271660 View attachment 271661 View attachment 271662 View attachment 271663 ] View attachment 271666 View attachment 271667

That sound like a ton of work man. Looks like it paid off because it looks great, looks like a mall Crawler underneath now [emoji6]

Shelby73

Went old school

Thanks, it was a ton of work but no rust and looking new is worth it to me. Plus having the pinch seems painted and wheel wells flat black makes it look allot better too. Definitely not a mall crawler(should see the gas tank skid, looks like the ocean during a hurricane) also couldn't due anything with the deep scratches on the long arms or diffs or tie rod or drag etc. but the new paint masks the scars well.:thumb:

Top Bottom