Garage Sale - Make offers

Sharkey

Word Ninja
You’ve asked before. Didn’t I send you one set? I swear I did. Maybe they never got sent out. I think I have one set.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Lol. I bet you put them in the glove box or something. We talked about it, but you were just going to bring them up with you the next time you come up this way.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hilop

Caught the Bug
I could really use the IPad Ram mount & pillar switch set for a upcoming Mojave road trip with my kiddos. Please send me a price for shipping if you’re willing.
Thanks

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
The one on the right is the correct size. Just curious if you had the other small one lying around. 20200107_214853.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The one on the right is the correct size. Just curious if you had the other small one lying around. View attachment 339800

That’s odd. I did get your PM also.

I don’t remember. I have a couple other boxes of latches but I thought they were just stock. I will check when I get back home Friday, I am out of town for work until then. Sorry about that. I never thought to check. I will check and let you know if I have something different.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
That’s odd. I did get your PM also.

I don’t remember. I have a couple other boxes of latches but I thought they were just stock. I will check when I get back home Friday, I am out of town for work until then. Sorry about that. I never thought to check. I will check and let you know if I have something different.

Okay thanks Adam. No rush.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Okay thanks Adam. No rush.

I looked and the only thing I have is stock hinges. I have no idea if that’s the way they looked when I had those installed or not. Good news is you can’t see both sides at the same time so nobody should notice. Lol

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I looked and the only thing I have is stock hinges. I have no idea if that’s the way they looked when I had those installed or not. Good news is you can’t see both sides at the same time so nobody should notice. Lol

Lol well that wouldn't bother me but the bad news is one side just won't fit, it won't latch. Not sure if I can fab it to fit. I'll try to call them next week and see if they will sell me that one piece.

Top Bottom