FIRST TIME : Lifted Jeep Renegade Trailhawk & Stock JK Rubicon on the Rocks

Labricon

Caught the Bug
As usual, an excellent video. Cool that it incorporated a couple of other first time experiences as well as showing off Renny! :thumb::clap2:

Lank

Thats one brave little toaster. Not my style but surprisingly more capable than I gave it credit for

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Awesome video as always. Your Renny really impressed me as to what you all were able to do with it.

I will admit, I'm not a fan of them. Or rather I wasn't a fan and they are growing on me. We actually looked at one last weekend as we are thinking about trading in the wifes car on another SUV. I could go for a Renegade as long as she let me lift it and put a roof rack on it much like yours. But I bet she wont let me do all of that. LOL.

NavyJeeper

i was excited to see this video and definitely after she received the lift. still don't know how i feel about the toaster but it was fun to see what she could do

atrollip

Really nice to c the toaster Jeep keeping up on a trail. Love how you incorporated other first times too. I always feel privileged to watch these amazing videos. Thanx👍 for giving up so much of your time to produce these lovely videos.

Napalm

Great video guys.

Love seeing Renny in action. I am a huge fan of the new renegades and i am really trying to get the wife into one! The more and more I see them, the more I love them.

Also, to add to the renegade wheeling, It's awesome to see a stock wrangler wheeling as well!

LYCCYX

Awesome video

It's great to see a vehicle like the Renegade take on some rocks. Not many fuel-efficient vehicles could handle such terrain and still survive.

Keep up the great, informative vids!

-Brian

metalic

Awesome
I imagine that's the most you have ever hung a tire in the air. Kinda makes me regret not buying a renegade after seeing your's being built and wheeled. Can't wait till you get bumpers and sliders.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Great video! My personal thoughts on the new Renegade are that it fills a gap for the Jeep Corporation and it fills a void in the Jeep community. In order for Jeep to continue making our beloved Wranglers and continue to make improvements on the platform, they need to be a successful car company first. The Renegade does a great job of competing in the small SUV market space.
I've had several opportunities to drive the Renegade, and I have to say that I love this little thing. It rides comfortable, has a surprising amount of space on the inside, and I think it looks great. I love all of the little 'nuggets' that you can find inside and out. I also like that, in the space it competes in, it still delivers the legendary Jeep off-road capabilities, especially in the TrailHawk edition. You can hit up to moderate trails in it comfortably, and it does a great job as a daily driver and commuter, without having to stray from Jeep.
I have heard and read several people say its not a real Jeep. Really? Ill agree its not a Wrangler, but it is every bit Jeep as my full size Cherokee and Wagoneer were back in the day. If I were in the market for a smaller daily driver or a small vehicle at all, the Renegade would no doubt be first on my list!

Slimebones

It's All Good

Good to see Jeep adding another player in the stable. Keeping the Jeep name strong and positive in the public's eye is good for us all. Glad to see you guys expanding it's abilities. Hope others pick up on this. Nice job.

Gallamine

The Renegade is still too small for my needs, but I certainly wouldn't turn down one that showed up at my door :rolleyes2:

USMC Wrangler

I don't think it's possible for Eddie or Cindy to create a bad video! Like the others, well done! Looks like fun! :yup: :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! My personal thoughts on the new Renegade are that it fills a gap for the Jeep Corporation and it fills a void in the Jeep community. In order for Jeep to continue making our beloved Wranglers and continue to make improvements on the platform, they need to be a successful car company first. The Renegade does a great job of competing in the small SUV market space.
I've had several opportunities to drive the Renegade, and I have to say that I love this little thing. It rides comfortable, has a surprising amount of space on the inside, and I think it looks great. I love all of the little 'nuggets' that you can find inside and out. I also like that, in the space it competes in, it still delivers the legendary Jeep off-road capabilities, especially in the TrailHawk edition. You can hit up to moderate trails in it comfortably, and it does a great job as a daily driver and commuter, without having to stray from Jeep.
I have heard and read several people say its not a real Jeep. Really? Ill agree its not a Wrangler, but it is every bit Jeep as my full size Cherokee and Wagoneer were back in the day. If I were in the market for a smaller daily driver or a small vehicle at all, the Renegade would no doubt be first on my list!

Selected completely at random, AllAmericanInfidel has just won a new WAYALIFE t-shirt! Congratulations!! :thumb:

main.php

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Awesome, thanks Eddie! We all really appreciate all of the awesome opportunities you provide to us here on WAYALIFE! Great way to start off a new week!

Top Bottom