SMORR April 27th

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I’m out for the next few weekends working on my in-laws and our permanent campsites I’m S. IL.

I’m actually can’t make SMORR as the crew I wheel with is hitting Flat Nasty that weekend

That’s cool, will you guys be wheeling Sunday? I was thinking about stopping there on my way back but may stay at SMORR and wheel another day.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

metalic

That’s cool, will you guys be wheeling Sunday? I was thinking about stopping there on my way back but may stay at SMORR and wheel another day.

If all goes as planned we’ll get in late Friday and hopefully hit the trails for some night wheeling then all day into the night Saturday. Pack up camp and head home Sunday mid morning

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Put me down for a go, need to get the other jeep down there. 😎 will camp friday night, wheel Saturday and possibly sunday wherever.

Spazbyt

Hooked
I'm aiming for showing up late Friday night and camping. Trails all day Saturday and if all goes well leave Smorr early Sunday morning for Flat Nasty.

I should be down Friday night to camp as well, don't know what time I will be able to leave work so I might be down late.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I’m heading down early Friday, so if anyone is interested in wheeling Friday afternoon and night let me know. Also, if you guys want to go to Flat Nasty Sunday I’m down

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Really wish I could make this, but that weekend is no good for us.

I might be going out there the next Saturday (5/4/19) though...

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Forgot to mention that we will be using race radios instead of cb’s on this trip. Rugged radios sells handhelds that come programmed with the channels we will probably use if you want to pick one up. They are great to have, especially when spotting. I have an extra handheld and I think Clutch does also, so we are probably covered, but just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case you wanted to get your own.

Top Bottom