Bushwacker F&R fenders

Ddays

Hooked
So.... does that mean they won't fit a 2 dr??

There are different part numbers for the 2 & 4 door. Honestly don't know what is different about them. Fronts should be the same. Probably something different with the rear if I had to guess.

Krystianjk

There are different part numbers for the 2 & 4 door. Honestly don't know what is different about them. Fronts should be the same. Probably something different with the rear if I had to guess.

Ddays is right and for real the difference must be so small for them to be different part #

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK07

I had a set of the 2dr version and had to make them work on my 4dr. They are different. It's as if the 2dr version are less curved in the rear Flares. I had to drill new mounting holes in the flares to suck them into the body. Otherwise, using their pre drilled holes resulted in a big gap in the back.
IMG_7501.jpg IMG_7535.jpg

bharkin

I had a set of the 2dr version and had to make them work on my 4dr. They are different. It's as if the 2dr version are less curved in the rear Flares. I had to drill new mounting holes in the flares to suck them into the body. Otherwise, using their pre drilled holes resulted in a big gap in the back.
View attachment 241463 View attachment 241464

Any pics of the mounting hole you had to drill??

Top Bottom