My little adventure in the Mojave

black pearl

Hooked
So I do a lot of different things for work, one of them being hauling. My truck motor is getting tiered, so I chose to use the jeep for this one. With that decision though I was able to explore a little bit.
Starting out in the Bay Area Ca. , heading to thermal Ca. IMG_0670.jpg and final destination for the camper IMG_0684.jpg didn't get to see to much of Joshua tree aside from paved roads IMG_0687.jpg found a trail outside of 29 palms. Ran about ten miles out. IMG_0690.jpg IMG_0689.jpg set up camp. IMG_0692.jpg IMG_0693.jpg woke up to a beautiful sunrise IMG_0701.jpg then off to wonder through the Mojave, for a bit. Found jonston valley IMG_0710.jpg found back door IMG_0711.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
As I was gawking at the main part of the obstacle, I beached the front axle on a rock[emoji17] bent tie rod and smashed SS IMG_0712.jpg got unstuck and ventured on. IMG_0714.jpg found some neat signs IMG_0716.jpg then back off the other Direction IMG_0715.jpg I love the scenery down in this area IMG_0718.jpg IMG_0721.jpg IMG_0723.jpg IMG_0724.jpg IMG_0726.jpg more fun trails heading toward Barstow IMG_0729.jpg IMG_0733.jpg IMG_0734.jpg IMG_0735.jpg I will definitely be going back down to do more exploring !

black pearl

Hooked
When you look at just these two pics, it kind of tells a story and it's really funny. In my head, the soundtrack is Yakety Sax from Benny Hill. (Most people probably wont get that, but some will)

I don't get the exact reference, but I agree those two photos go very well together. The thing going through my mind out there, was the part from vanishing point.

Top Bottom