Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We're actually doing really well. I feel Montana is leading on trying to get things back to normal or the new normal rather. Even before this whole mess takeout was a huge chunk of our business. So when things kicked off we didn't have to scramble the ways others did. My wife and I feel very fortunate but sadly around 5 restaurants have closed here. I never want to see a business close, not even a competitor. McDonald's needs its Burger King. I did have a brand new salad bar installed that was the price of a new car the day before all the closer's. There's no talk of being able to use them and personally I would say years. I call it my beautiful talking piece.

Glad to hear you’re doing ok [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Yup. But then, the population out here is 17. 🤪

Thank you! For some reason they won't let anyone sit at the bar here. Its fucking over the bars and it sucks when I sit down by myself taking up a whole 4 top. I actually invited people waiting the other day to sit with me. It feels like I'm 18 and dad is still telling me what to do.

Jsouder53

Hooked
We're actually doing really well. I feel Montana is leading on trying to get things back to normal or the new normal rather. Even before this whole mess takeout was a huge chunk of our business. So when things kicked off we didn't have to scramble the ways others did. My wife and I feel very fortunate but sadly around 5 restaurants have closed here. I never want to see a business close, not even a competitor. McDonald's needs its Burger King. I did have a brand new salad bar installed that was the price of a new car the day before all the closer's. There's no talk of being able to use them and personally I would say years. I call it my beautiful talking piece.

I didn’t realize that your salad bar was that new. What a bummer, sorry to hear about that [emoji51] hopefully it doesn’t turn into years before you can use it...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you! For some reason they won't let anyone sit at the bar here. Its fucking over the bars and it sucks when I sit down by myself taking up a whole 4 top. I actually invited people waiting the other day to sit with me. It feels like I'm 18 and dad is still telling me what to do.

LOL - now that’s a visual! 🤣

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
I didn’t realize that your salad bar was that new. What a bummer, sorry to hear about that [emoji51] hopefully it doesn’t turn into years before you can use it...

I'm guessing years and/or a washing station before I can open it. We planned it out 6 months before it arrived but as things go this china flew came to town. Shit happens and like I tell my employees, if we can get through this we are doing great!

Jsouder53

Hooked
I'm guessing years and/or a washing station before I can open it. We planned it out 6 months before it arrived but as things go this china flew came to town. Shit happens and like I tell my employees, if we can get through this we are doing great!

Damn, that’s ridiculous...

JKbrick

Today is only the second time I have worn a mask, the first was at a Menards, have not visited them since, the second is today getting pedicures. I discovered my phone does not recognize me with a stupid fucking mask on

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

:cheesy:

LOL, My dad continued to get his done after he won a pedicure certificate at an outing. He loved them. Still, I used to tease the shit outta him.

Where else can you get your feet massaged with your wife sitting right there not giving a shit! We get couple massages too, that’s a good way to kill a Saturday afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom