Enforcers Unite!

MericaMade

Just curious do you remember how long it takes to get the king shocks from off road evolution? Hopefully I’ll have them by the end of the month I’m on vacation first week of April and can’t wait to get this lift and shocks on!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Depends on how back logged King is or if ORE has them in stock. I did not get Evo specs because the deal I got from King with clickers was a deal i couldn't pass up.

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Likely due to the amount of labor for the install. Many long-arm kits require cutting off stock brackets and welding new ones on.

Yes, significantly more work and involvement. Dropping the tank and exhaust then cutting off existing brackets and then welding new back in. More than most want to tackle but worth it if you do.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I notice like on a WJ some lifts you can leave the original brackets on. Some bolt on or weld. Regardless, you can always add on as you go.

FamilyOverland

3” Enforcer - is a drive shaft a must

Hey guys I have a Rubi and have just purchased the 3” enforcer with the 2.5 Kings. What I want to know is if I have a mid length steel front bumper with 9K winch do I need a DS? This is an overland rig with some moderate wheeling. Any help would be really appreciated.
I have some time as I have to wait 4 weeks for my lift to show up :(

Sharkey

Word Ninja
In my opinion, yes. You should also relocate your front shocks with the bottom brackets (maybe they come standard with the Enforcer kit now but, if not, get them). If you flex at all, you will bend the shafts on your shocks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

FamilyOverland

Bottom brackets?

In my opinion, yes. You should also relocate your front shocks with the bottom brackets (maybe they come standard with the Enforcer kit now but, if not, get them). If you flex at all, you will bend the shafts on your shocks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

So you are telling me that if i got the evo enforcer with the evo kings, i will bend my shocks unless I buy these brackets? How are the brackets installed? Welded?

Last edited:

TKS247

3” Enforcer

3” EVO Enforcer lift with flipped drag link, Rancho 9000 shocks and 35” KM3’s. Rides better than stock.

Attachments

• 6438AEC5-9DFE-4DF8-BB14-E10661D3649E.jpg
    6438AEC5-9DFE-4DF8-BB14-E10661D3649E.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 131
Top Bottom