What did Brown Santa show up with today..

TheGrendel

picked up some rear lower control arms from Clayton offroad. these have their new dual durometer GIIRO joints in them. after rebuilding and messing with pumping grease into a JJ, i decided i wanted to try something different when replacing the last set of OEM arms on the Jeep.

KfY3iFK.jpg

MnkHnsM.jpg

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
More lift parts and new rear axle shafts. Thanks for the amazing service and delivery Bubba at exodus jeeps!
JKbrick also sent me some rear brake relocation brackets, many thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jdofmemi

Got the Crown big brake kit for mine, and Olaf got a spiderweb shade

Attachments

• IMG_20190427_065615-378x672.jpg
    IMG_20190427_065615-378x672.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 147
  • MVIMG_20190427_065630-378x672.jpg
    MVIMG_20190427_065630-378x672.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 141

RCVRY

I just installed an aliensunshade on Rhino. It really makes we wish I had started using one a long time ago.

Topless already? It was snowing yesterday![emoji3]

I have to wait to pull my doors and windows. Still too chilly on my way to work in the morning. Especially if it rains.

I have the Trektop Pro. It’s a Whiskey Top, not quite hard but not quite soft. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Topless already? It was snowing yesterday![emoji3]

I have to wait to pull my doors and windows. Still too chilly on my way to work in the morning. Especially if it rains.

I have the Trektop Pro. It’s a Whiskey Top, not quite hard but not quite soft. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This past Monday when we hit 78° I had the freedom panels out. I was sitting in traffic on the way home on the Stevenson. It let's enough light and air in to give you the open air sensation without having the sun beat on your head👍

Top Bottom