2019 Nitto JK-Experience Presented by KMC Wheels : PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I just updated the first post to include a few photos that Cindy and I took from the trip. I know it isn't much but hope you'll come back for the videos. :cool:

WJCO

Meme King
Great shots. Glad to see Dave made it. If you're ever up this way, amazing BBQ. We eat there regularly.

wjtstudios

Hooked
What an unreal trip! Sorry to hear about the troubles with Moby, but with the help of a couple good friends, you can work you way thru anything! Can’t wait to see the series!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Looks like some fun spots. Did you guys do highway over to the coast or try to stick to mostly dirt?

Okay, I just updated the first post to include a few photos that Cindy and I took from the trip. I know it isn't much but hope you'll come back for the videos. :cool:

We don’t edit posts here. :crazyeyes: lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
That seems like an incredible trip! Hopefully I’ll have the chance to build a JL and make it on the JLX before that comes to an end too! Until then I’ll be rocking my JKU hoping Mel decides to do another JKX

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

JJK

Whew!!! Finally home after a Looooooong fun filled week of wheeling with great friends both old and new on the JKX. Now it’s time to relax and remember the good times with some extremely good whiskey that JJ got for us. Thank you my friend 🥃

View attachment 333463

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was great to hang out with you guys this last week. Hopefully everyone made it home or is making it home ok. 26 hours of straight driving :eek: , but Isaac and I are home safe. It was one heck of a trip.

Top Bottom