What was done to your rig this week?

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looks great!

I will have to make it to your garage on the next time we go that way. [emoji106]

Absolutely. It’s only a short jaunt from the highway, just outside of town. 🤫

Or driving to your wine cellar?...

Is there such a thing as a gin cellar? [emoji848]

Those look pretty sweet - what brand did you use?

Thanks. The lights are KC Cyclones. One under each door and one at each corner. Eight in total. I mounted them on magnets and wired them into my switch panel. Because they’re on magnets, the bumper mounted ones can be moved inside the bumper and out of harm’s way if need be. Also out of visual range for thieves.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Super easy. I picked up a preprogrammed / wired kit from ebay for about $150.

The hardest part was taking off the lower steering wheel shroud. (I actually cracked the plastic). It would have been easier to remove the steering wheel, but I'm not sure what that involves.

Actually installation of the unit was pulling a plug from the ignition, and putting the harness in between the plug and the wire that went there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Will look into this, thank you

BaddestCross

Absolutely. It’s only a short jaunt from the highway, just outside of town. [emoji2958]

Is there such a thing as a gin cellar? [emoji848]

Thanks. The lights are KC Cyclones. One under each door and one at each corner. Eight in total. I mounted them on magnets and wired them into my switch panel. Because they’re on magnets, the bumper mounted ones can be moved inside the bumper and out of harm’s way if need be. Also out of visual range for thieves.

Nice. I use the KCs for mine as well. They put out a shit ton of light for their size.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

BaddestCross

Sweet. I was going to go with pink, but .... it doesn’t really go with green.

Is your rig back in action?

Not really. I ran it last weekend, but I feel like I'm pushing my luck every time I drive her. Now the lockers are out. [emoji15] I'm gonna try and do a little work on her this weekend... We'll see how that goes.

And I've got both white and red lights... Both look great with green. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom