WIN a ROCK HARD DOUBLEWALL TRANSMISSION CROSSMEMBER!

jsukey

Look what came in the mail today!!! The packaging from Rock Hard 4X4 is top notch, as is the powdercoating finish. Really clean lines as well...almost looks like a factory piece! Waiting for the pair of rear LCA skids I ordered from them, as well a new slave cylinder to come in tomorrow before I start the installation. Just wanted to do it all together. I'll take another pic of it once I get it installed!

FullSizeRender (4).jpg
IMG_0836.JPG

Look what came in the mail today!!! The packaging from Rock Hard 4X4 is top notch, as is the powdercoating finish. Really clean lines as well...almost looks like a factory piece! Waiting for the pair of rear LCA skids I ordered from them, as well a new slave cylinder to come in tomorrow before I start the installation. Just wanted to do it all together. I'll take another pic of it once I get it installed!

View attachment 292488
View attachment 292489
Right on - congrats again! FYI your rear skids arrive 2/9.

MaxWSU

IMG_9195.jpg

Hi rockhard! I picked up...... a few..... skids from you! Super excited to install them! Also, Chad at Rockhard has some of the best customer service I’ve ever received!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jsukey

First and foremost, I must applaud Rock Hard 4X4 for their attention to detail with this crossmember. All of the bolt holes lined up identical to the factory crossmember. The only issue I encountered was from my beat up gas tank skid plate. One of the bolts wouldn't line up. Just had to shift it around a little, and it started. Not their fault! It took me just a hair under an hour for the complete removal and reinstallation...and I stopped to take comparison pics, and talk to my girlfriend for a couple of minutes when she got home. It simply can't be beat! I did use an air impact though, so it may take you a little longer without that. No lift here either...just a creeper on the garage floor. Rock Hard 4X4 has my vote from here on out! Full skids coming next!

IMG_0852.JPG
IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0853.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0855.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
First and foremost, I must applaud Rock Hard 4X4 for their attention to detail with this crossmember. All of the bolt holes lined up identical to the factory crossmember. The only issue I encountered was from my beat up gas tank skid plate. One of the bolts wouldn't line up. Just had to shift it around a little, and it started. Not their fault! It took me just a hair under an hour for the complete removal and reinstallation...and I stopped to take comparison pics, and talk to my girlfriend for a couple of minutes when she got home. It simply can't be beat! I did use an air impact though, so it may take you a little longer without that. No lift here either...just a creeper on the garage floor. Rock Hard 4X4 has my vote from here on out! Full skids coming next!

Good to hear. I also have dealt with this company a few times and they really care about quality design and customer service.

Top Bottom