What did Brown Santa show up with today..

BobNH

Thank you, I haven’t tried that yet, I’ll give it a try. But, I’ve been thru enough headaches with multiple versions on that unit. I think it’s time to move on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I found their website quite by accident a while ago, and then shattered the screen in my 730n RER so looked at it a bit harder. The do all kinds of repairs-CD/DVD, screen, map updates, etc. I sent the unit to them, got a whole new front piece, maps and the unlocked dvd/nav in motion (by accident lol but they didn't charge) and now my RER in my 2008 has the ability to map off road routes, and the touch screen doesn't randomly choose things, wander off screen, etc.
You can probably talk to Alex and he might be able to tell you if it is worth looking into. Sometimes a whole new system just feels better, I get that lol. I couldn't pass this up, my comprehensive covered my shattered screen replacement, all told I was about $100 out of pocket. Not bad coin for a better than new unit that is still a top performer in sound and nav. Amazing how clean and loud I can get that thing.
Good luck!

TC1201JK

Brown Santa showed up a day early. Ace engineering front inner liners just showed up. Jcr fender flare deletes front and back coming Monday and evo corners should be here next week too [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Huge shout out to Dillard09 for the hook up on this tire strap setup! Thank you very much! I had mentioned in a thread I was thinking about one of these for my 40 inch spare on my Ram... and he offered it up to me for free and shipped it to me! Hell of a guy!

View attachment 298387

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

Huge shout out to Dillard09 for the hook up on this tire strap setup! Thank you very much! I had mentioned in a thread I was thinking about one of these for my 40 inch spare on my Ram... and he offered it up to me for free and shipped it to me! Hell of a guy!

View attachment 298387

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Your welcome! Glad to see it go to a good home and will be put to use. Enjoy it! 🤙

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good2Go

Brown Santa sent to me:

EVO Evap Skid Plate (On my list for sooo long and now it’s finally on)

Factor 55 Thimble to replace the hook on my winch line.

Gator Jaw soft shackle

And I’m going to extend my Axle vent lines....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom